The Parent & Family Program encourages family involvement in both student life on campus and in the broader William & Mary community. We strive to connect parents and families to each other and the College in a way that supports student success. We hope you'll join our regional events and connect with fellow parents and alumni in your area.
- Sep2010am - 12pmFamily Weekend Open HouseSwem LibraryStop by Swem Library for our Open House. See our beautiful facility, meet our friendly staff, and enjoy lemonade and cookies.
- Sep2012pm - 3pmStudy Abroad FairTrinkle HallCome speak with study abroad student participants, faculty leading study abroad programs, exchange students, and representatives from study abroad organizations to learn about scholarships and the hundreds of opportunities for study abroad.
- Sep207pmFootball vs. Lafayette (Family Weekend)Williamsburg, Va.
- Oct189am - 11amChildren's Author BreakfastSwem Library, Read and Relax, 1st floorJoin Swem Library for breakfast with Jennifer O'Connell, author of "The Eye of the Whale: A Rescue Story."
- Dec13All dayWinter Graduates ReceptionSadler Center, Chesapeake RoomsSaturday, December 13, 2014 3:00 p.m.
|Calendar View List View Today|