Wednesday, March 1st
- Mar18am - 9amLow-cost Training and Evaluation of Search EnginesMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020
- Mar112pm - 12:50pmFisheries Noon SeminarVIMS - Watermen's Hall, Classroom A/B
Graduate students Jennifer Beckensteiner and Vaskar Nepal update the VIMS community on their research.
- Mar112pm - 1pmAdapt Your Course for COLL 300: A How-to DiscussionSwem Library, Research Room
Come learn about adapting existing courses to fulfill the COLL 300 attribute requirement.
- Mar13:30pm - 4:30pmCutler Lecture: Yale Law School Professor Reva SiegelLaw School, Room 119Professor Reva Siegel of Yale Law School will present the Cutler Lecture titled “On the Basis of Sex” – Analyzing (Pregnancy) Discrimination under Young v. UPS on Wednesday, March 1, at 3:30 PM in room 119. The lecture is free and all are welcome.
- Mar13:30pm - 4:30pmStrategic Learning WorkshopCampus Center, Campus Center Ballroom, second floor near the elevator
This workshop is designed to enhance students' study skills, time-management skills, and active learning skills.
- Mar14pm - 6pmWMSURE Writing Strategy and TacticsSwem Library, Ford Classroom
This panel workshop, featuring Dr. Sharon Zuber of the Writing Resource Center and Prof. Paul Heideman, will offer practical guidance about what students should and should not do when writing for courses and research. Please register here.
- Mar15:30pmChanging the World: How Today’s Youth are Engaging Globally. Lecture by Shari Villarosa J.D. '79Tucker Hall, 127A
The Reves Center announces that William & Mary Law School Alumna Ambassador Shari Villarosa will deliver the 2017 McSwain-Walker lecture.
- Mar17:30pm - 8:30pmVIMS Wachapreague Public Seminar: Mudskippers, the Lords of the MudflatsVIMS - Seaside Hall (Eastern Shore Laboratory)Mudskippers are amphibious fishes native to the Indo-West Pacific and tropical west Africa. This presentation will focus on the biology and ecology of this remarkable group of fishes.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
|Calendar View List View Today|