Wednesday, March 15th
- Mar1512pm - 12:50pmFisheries Noon SeminarVIMS - Watermen's Hall, Classroom A/B
Graduate students Amanda Bromilow and Bianca Santos update the VIMS community on their research.
- Mar1512pm - 1pmGSWS Brownbag "Feminist Abortion Politics: Strategic Action & Gendered Belonging" by Claire McKinneyMorton Hall, Room 314
Join us for the GSWS Brown Bag Spring Series with Claire Mckinney, Assistant Professor of Government and GSWS. Bring your own lunch and we will also have light snacks and refreshments. Everyone is welcome.
- Mar153:30pm - 4:30pmNote-Taking WorkshopCampus Center, Campus Center Ballroom, second floor near the elevator
This workshop is designed to enhance students' note-taking skills in and outside the classroom.
- Mar154pm - 6pmWMSURE Underrepresented Scholars in the AcademySwem Library, Ford Classroom
Join our panel--Professors Suzette Spencer, Ron Sims, and Eddie Cole, and WMSURE Librarian Ms. Natasha McFarland--for a workshop about the experiences of underrepresented students and faculty in higher education. Please register here.
- Mar155pmCampus COLL 300 Presentation: "African Jamaican Disruptions and Routes to Freedom"Sadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
Jamaican scholar Erna Brodber and Black Atlantic scholar Catherine John-Camara give the second of three campus COLL 300 presentations scheduled for Spring 2017.
- Mar155pmOli Hazzard ReadingTucker Hall, Tucker Theatre 127A
Oli Hazzard from the School of English at the University of St Andrews will give a reading on Wed., March 15 at 5pm in Tucker 127A (Tucker Theatre).
- Mar155pm - 6pmPsychology Major's Night: How to become a Psychology MajorISC2 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1111
The Psychology Department is hosting an informative session on the field of Psychology and the requirements to become a Psychology Major. Open to all students interested in the possibility of majoring in Psychology.
- Mar157pm - 8pmWomen in Business Guest Lecture: Professor Priya MukherjeeAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1078
W&M economics Professor Priya Mukherjee will discuss her research on development economics, political economies, and women’s entrepreneurship in developing nations. Business casual attire. Please RSVP - we look forward to seeing you there!
- Mar157pm - 9pmClimate Connections lecture series at The Science Museum of VirginiaOff-Campus, The Science Museum of Virginia, 2500 West Broad Street Richmond, VA 23220-2057
Climate Connections 2017 five-part lecture series featuring VIMS speakers on March 8, 15, and 22.
- Mar145:10pm-Apr66:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House, Room 101
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
|Calendar View List View Today|