Friday, March 17th
- Mar1712pm - 1pmETD, Copyright, & Embargo Info Session for Graduate, A&S studentsStetson House
Learn more about the Electronic Thesis & Dissertation (ETD) submission process, as well as issues regarding copyright and embargo of your research. This session is REQUIRED for anyone planning to embargo a thesis or dissertation for more than 6 years.
- Mar1712pm - 1pmLifeNet Health Information SessionCohen Career Center
William & Mary biology alum and LifeNet Health R&D Services Manager, Ashley Bowman, will discuss her career path and position, internship and full-time opportunities, and the regenerative medicine field. Register at the website below.
- Mar1712:30pm - 2pmTrends in HR - Human Capital ClubAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1013
Please come to learn about some trends in HR so you can prepare yourself as a future business leader from Ms. Susan Carkeek - Senior Advisor to the President for HR at Virginia Commonwealth University.
- Mar172pm - 3pmMathematics Colloquium and EXTREEMS-QED Lecture: Michael Jolly (Indiana University)Jones Hall, Room 301
Title: Determining forms and data assimilation
- Mar173pm - 4pmChemistry Spring SeminarISC2 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1127
Nicolai Lehnert of the University of Michigan presents
"Going Heterogeneous: Bringing Proton Reduction Catalysts to Electrode Surfaces"
Refreshments served before the seminar
- Mar173:45pm - 5pmBiology Seminar: Joshua Bembenek (U. of Tennessee)ISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
"Investigating Mechanisms of Cytokinesis during Embryo Development"
- Mar145:10pm-Apr66:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House, Room 101
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
|Calendar View List View Today|