Saturday, March 18th
- Mar18-Mar19Undergrad Philosophy Conference, with Keynote by Jessica Flannigan, PPEL, University of RichmondTyler Hall, Room 113
The 6th annual W&M Undergraduate Philosophy Conference will be on March 18th and 19th, 2017. The program can be found at the link below. All interested faculty and students are invited!
- Mar189am - 1:30pmMaking a Living, Making a Difference SymposiumSadler Center
Interested in a career where you can make a living, but also make a difference? Be sure to attend the Making a Living, Making a Difference Symposium. Meet 36 alums, learn about their careers, & get advice for pursuing a similar career. Sign up here.
- Mar187pm - 10pmLemon Project Annual Symposium Open Mic Performance NightSadler Center, Lodge 1
The Lemon Project seeks spoken word artists, freestyle rappers, poets, dancers, drummers, singers, other musicians, and expressive artists of any kind to perform in a night of memory and renewal for our Annual Spring Symposium on March 18, 2017.
- Mar145:10pm-Apr66:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House, Room 101
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
|Calendar View List View Today|