Friday, March 24th
- Mar24-Mar25Women's Leadership Summit Marketing CompetitionAlan B. Miller Hall
Celebrate International Women's Day with the 2017 Women's Leadership Summit Annual Marketing Competition!
- Mar248am-Mar251:30pm16th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.
- Mar249am - 4pmSOE Graduate Research Symposium - All are welcome!School of Education
Come hear Carol Bobby, CEO for CACREP, and Roxie Patton, Associate Director for the Center for Student Diversity at W&M speak at the symposium this Friday! There will also be break out sessions and poster talks related to social justice. Sign up here!
- Mar242pm - 3pmMathematics Colloquium and EXTREEMS-QED Lecture: Toru Kan (Tokyo Institute of Technology)Jones Hall, Room 301Title: On the structure of stationary solutions of bistable reaction-diffusion equations on a dumbbell-shaped domain
- Mar242pm - 3:30pmForced to Flee: The 6th Anniversary of the Syrian Civil WarTyler Hall
No Lost Generation is presenting a lecture given by a member of Save the Children on the effect of the Syrian War on refugee children.
- Mar243pm - 4pmChemistry Spring SeminarISC2 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1127
Stephen Ammann of the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, presents "Palladium(II)/Sulfoxide-Promoted Formation of Oxygenated Heterocycles". Stephen works In Prof. M. Christina White's Research Group.
Refreshments before the Seminar
- Mar243pm - 4pmFulbright English Teaching Assistantship (ETA) Grant Information SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
Fulbright English Teaching Assistant (ETA) Grants fund a year of teaching abroad in one of over 60 countries.
- Mar243:30pm - 5pmGraduate Research Symposium Professional Development FairSadler Center, Chesapeake C
Getting ready for that next step? The Cohen Career Center and GRS are here to help at the Graduate Research Symposium!
- Mar243:30pm - 5pmPhilosophy Colloquium: Pamela Hieronymi, Professor, Dept. of Philosophy, UCLA, "Reasoning First"James Blair Hall, Room 205
Pamela Hieronymi, Professor of Philosophy, UCLA, will give a colloquium presentation entitled, "Reasoning First." All are welcome!
- Mar244pm - 5pmAn Encore Mindfulness Walk: A Path to Health and Resilience (open to all)Wren Yard, Out front (please be prompt)Would you like to add something restorative to this month, this semester, this year? We invite everyone (particularly staff and faculty) to partake in this practical application of meditation and mindfulness to the daily activity of walking.
- Mar145:10pm-Apr66:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House, Room 101
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
|Calendar View List View Today|