Tuesday, March 21st
- Mar216pm - 8pmDiscovery Lab: SharksVIMS - Catlett-Burruss Research and Education LabSharks are scary, fascinating, ancient, and diverse fishes, with more than 450 living species. Stop by our lab to learn more about these misunderstood creatures, the dangers they face, and how you can help! Waitlist now open.
- Mar217pm - 9pmAMP/Movie Screening: SonitaSadler Center, Tidewater A
"Sonita" is a documentary that follows the story of 18 year old Sonita, a refugee from Afghanistan living in Tehran, who dreams of becoming a famous rapper. Her family, however, intends to sell her as a bride worth $9,000.
- Mar1611am-Apr612:30pmChinese Cooking Class
Learn to cook delicious Chinese cuisine!
- Mar145:10pm-Apr66:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House, Room 101
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- Mar135:10pm-Apr56:10pmAppreciation of Chinese PoetryRowe House, Room 101
Appreciate the beauty of classical Chinese poetry and better understand Chinese philosophy through the rhymes, rhythm, and storytelling.
- Mar1-Mar31Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing" and upcoming talkAndrews Hall, Andrews Gallery
Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing"
March 1 - March 31, 2017
Gallery Talk: Friday, March 17th, 4pm
Reception: Friday, March 17, 4-6pm
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
|Calendar View List View Today|