Thursday, March 30th
- Mar309:30am - 4:30pmCeramics Workshop with David EichelbergerCeramics Studio (Old Power Plant)
Two workshop times:
9:30am - noon
2:00pm - 4:30pm
Following the workshops will be an image presentation at 5pm.
- Mar305pmThe Patrick Hayes Writers Series Presents Richard Lucyshyn and Jack ChristianTucker Hall, Tucker Theatre, Tucker 127A
Poets and William & Mary alumni Richard Lucyshyn and Jack Christian
- Mar308pm - 11pmAMP / Come at Me, BrewSadler Center, Lodge 1
Come at Me, Bro? More like Come at Me, Brew! Our last Lodge 1 Homebrew of the semester is sure to go out with a bang, so stop by for awesome tunes by some talented W&M students, tasty snacks and an all-around great night.
As always, admission is free.
- Mar1611am-Apr612:30pmChinese Cooking Class
Learn to cook delicious Chinese cuisine!
- Mar145:10pm-Apr66:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House, Room 101
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- Mar135:10pm-Apr56:10pmAppreciation of Chinese PoetryRowe House, Room 101
Appreciate the beauty of classical Chinese poetry and better understand Chinese philosophy through the rhymes, rhythm, and storytelling.
- Mar1-Mar31Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing" and upcoming talkAndrews Hall, Andrews Gallery
Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing"
March 1 - March 31, 2017
Gallery Talk: Friday, March 17th, 4pm
Reception: Friday, March 17, 4-6pm
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
|Calendar View List View Today|