Wednesday, March 1st
- Mar1-Mar15The Haven Confidential Advocate Application 2017-18 is now available!Campus Center
Apply to be a Confidential Advocate at The Haven: The Haven is seeking diverse and dedicated students to join our dynamic team of volunteers for the fall '17 semester.
- Mar1-Mar31Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing" and upcoming talkAndrews Hall, Andrews Gallery
Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing"
March 1 - March 31, 2017
Gallery Talk: Friday, March 17th, 4pm
Reception: Friday, March 17, 4-6pm
- Mar18am - 9amLow-cost Training and Evaluation of Search EnginesMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020
- Mar112pm - 1pmAdapt Your Course for COLL 300: A How-to DiscussionSwem Library, Research Room
Come learn about adapting existing courses to fulfill the COLL 300 attribute requirement.
- Mar14pmDepartment SeminarMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 219
John Cottle - UC Santa Barbara
- Mar14pm - 5pmFederal Resume & Applications WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Room
The federal resume looks significantly different than that you use to apply to other jobs. Learn how to build a resume that meets federal agencies expectations as well as tips and insights about the federal application process.
- Mar14pm - 6pmWMSURE Writing Strategy and TacticsSwem Library, Ford Classroom
This panel workshop, featuring Dr. Sharon Zuber of the Writing Resource Center and Prof. Paul Heideman, will offer practical guidance about what students should and should not do when writing for courses and research. Please register here.
- Mar15:30pmChanging the World: How Today’s Youth are Engaging Globally. Lecture by Shari Villarosa J.D. '79Tucker Hall, 127A
The Reves Center announces that William & Mary Law School Alumna Ambassador Shari Villarosa will deliver the 2017 McSwain-Walker lecture.
- Mar17:30pmAsuncionPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall, Studio TheaterW&M Theatre presents Asuncion written by Jesse Eisenberg.
- Feb15-Oct1Deadline to apply to graduate for January 2018, May 2018 and August 2018Blow Memorial Hall
Apply to graduate in 2018 with the Online Graduation Application
Form is Open February 15 - October 1, 2017
For guidance please see the Graduation Application website.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan252pm-Mar155pmFerguson-Blair Publishing Institute Scholarship Application - Deadline: Tuesday, 3/15/17Cohen Career Center, Room 111
The William Cross Ferguson and Harry L. Blair Scholarship in Publishing is an annual scholarship which is awarded to a graduating senior or recent graduate of William & Mary. Apply via Tribe Careers at: http://tinyurl.com/FergScholarship2017
- Dec5-Mar17OGSR/GSA SUPPLEMENTAL CONFERENCE TRAVEL FUNDINGStetson HouseThrough a collaborative effort between the Office of Graduate Studies and Research (OGSR) and the GSA, a limited number of awards are available to assist selected Arts & Sciences graduate students who are attending or presenting at a research conference.
|Calendar View List View Today|