Friday, March 3rd
- Mar312pm - 1pmAFST First Fridays Brown Bag - African Philosophy Reconsidered: Africa, Religion, Race & PhilosophyMorton Hall, Room 102
AFST Brown Bag - "African Philosophy Reconsidered: Africa, Religion, Race & Philosophy" by Professor Oludamini Ogunnaike, W&M Religious Studies.
Friday, March 3rd 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Morton Hall 102
Lunch will be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Mar34pm - 5pmPhysics ColloquiumSmall Hall, Room 111
Rajan Gupta, Los Alamos National Laboratory
Title of Talk: In a world with 10 billion people, what will 8 billion do?
- Mar37:30pmAsuncionPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall, Studio TheaterW&M Theatre presents Asuncion written by Jesse Eisenberg.
- Mar1-Mar31Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing" and upcoming talkAndrews Hall, Andrews Gallery
Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing"
March 1 - March 31, 2017
Gallery Talk: Friday, March 17th, 4pm
Reception: Friday, March 17, 4-6pm
- Mar1-Mar15The Haven Confidential Advocate Application 2017-18 is now available!Campus Center
Apply to be a Confidential Advocate at The Haven: The Haven is seeking diverse and dedicated students to join our dynamic team of volunteers for the fall '17 semester.
- Feb15-Oct1Deadline to apply for 2018 Graduation through Banner Self ServiceBlow Memorial Hall
Apply to graduate in 2018 with the Online Graduation Application
Form is Open February 15 - October 1, 2017
For guidance please see the Graduation Application website.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan252pm-Mar155pmFerguson-Blair Publishing Institute Scholarship Application - Deadline: Tuesday, 3/15/17Cohen Career Center, Room 111
The William Cross Ferguson and Harry L. Blair Scholarship in Publishing is an annual scholarship which is awarded to a graduating senior or recent graduate of William & Mary. Apply via Tribe Careers at: http://tinyurl.com/FergScholarship2017
- Dec5-Mar17OGSR/GSA SUPPLEMENTAL CONFERENCE TRAVEL FUNDINGStetson HouseThrough a collaborative effort between the Office of Graduate Studies and Research (OGSR) and the GSA, a limited number of awards are available to assist selected Arts & Sciences graduate students who are attending or presenting at a research conference.
|Calendar View List View Today|