Saturday, March 18th
- Mar189am - 1:30pmMaking a Living, Making a Difference SymposiumSadler Center
Interested in a career where you can make a living, but also make a difference? Be sure to attend the Making a Living, Making a Difference Symposium. Meet 36 alums, learn about their careers, & get advice for pursuing a similar career. Sign up here.
- Mar189am - 2pmMaking a Living, Making a Difference SymposiumSadler Center
You'll meet professionals working in the government and nonprofit sectors and get advice for pursuing similar career paths.
Specific career panels range from policy and security/intelligence to mental health and nonprofits.
Sign up: tinyurl.com/MALMAD2017
- Mar1810am - 2pmJane Flagello, Signing Gotcha!William & Mary Bookstore
Detective Daniel Berger teams up with an FBI task force to investigate two missing person cases, one of which has gone unsolved for five years.
- Mar1810:30am - 1pmFirst Saturday Group Ride of the Semester!Sadler Center, Terrace
Join The William and Mary Bike Alliance on a casual, leisurely group ride around the beautiful bike paths and trails of Williamsburg.
Meet on the Sadler Terrace at 10:30! And don't forget your helmet and water bottle!
- Mar181pmMen's Gymnastics vs. ArmyKaplan Arena (formerly William & Mary Hall)
Come and support the Men's Gymnastics team as they go against Army at Kaplan Arena!
- Mar181pmMen's Tennis vs. XavierMillie West Tennis Facility
Come out and support the Tribe as they take on Xavier at Millie West Tennis Facility at 1:00 pm on Saturday, March 19th!
- Mar182pm - 4pmBelay ClinicStudent Recreation Center
Earn your belay certification in only 2 hours!
- Mar182pm - 6pmNuala Galbari & David Justis Signing The Woods Of WicomicoWilliam & Mary Bookstore
This beautifully written and illustrated children's book tells the story of the peaceful creatures that dwell in the woods of Wicomico and how they band together to prevent the destruction of their home.
- Mar182:30pmRobert Quittmeyer's Senior RecitalEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)
- Mar187pm - 9pmW&M World's Fair 2017Sadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
The International Culture Exchange Organization (ICE) hosts the 2nd annual William & Mary World's Fair, a collaboration between multiple organizations to showcase and raise awareness of various cultures through performances!
- Mar187pm - 10pmLemon Project Annual Symposium Open Mic Performance NightSadler Center, Lodge 1
The Lemon Project seeks spoken word artists, freestyle rappers, poets, dancers, drummers, singers, other musicians, and expressive artists of any kind to perform in a night of memory and renewal for our Annual Spring Symposium on March 18, 2017.
- Mar189pm-Mar191amAMP / Laser Tag in the Sunken GardenSunken Garden
Grab your friends and come out to the Sunken Garden Saturday March 18th from 9pm-1am to join AMP for glow in the dark laser tag. We'll provide the games and the glow in the dark paint, you bring the competitive energy.
Free admission, snacks, and games!
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
|Calendar View List View Today|