Wednesday, March 22nd
- Mar2212:50pm - 1:50pmThe Practice of Health Law, a Conversation with Peter MelletteLaw School, Room 127
Peter Mellette, founding partner of Mellette PC, will share insights from his career as a health care lawyer in Williamsburg. Mellette PC is a law firm that specifically caters to the needs of health care providers.
- Mar225pm - 6pmThe Career Benefits of Working in Food Service in College: A Panel DiscussionCohen Career Center
Hear from successful young alums who worked in food service while in school tell why working in food service can be invaluable in securing an internship, a full-time job and in developing skills that help throughout your whole career.
- Mar225:30pmFlex Program: StrengthsFinder Workshop #2William & Mary Peninsula Center, Classroom 104The Flex MBA Program is proud to offer StrengthsFinder Workshops for its Flex students!
- Mar226pm - 7pmMental Health Awareness Week: J. Danee Sergeant's "The Hand That I Was Dealt"Sadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
Sergeant is a representative from the Active Minds headquarters. During her hour long presentation, she will speak about her mental health journey.
- Mar227pm - 9pmMarch JazznessWren Building, Great HallCome enjoy a night of jazz in the Wren Building featuring jazz professors and students. Donations are accepted but the event is entirely free!
- Mar20-Mar24Celebrate Women's History Month!Tyler Hall
ESSENCE Women of Color presents our week: M - Trivia, 6-8 PM,Tyler 133 . T - Pajama Party, Lemon 1st Lounge, 8-10. W - #WCW, Sadler 11-2. R - Lip Sync Battle, 7-9 PM, Lodge 1. F - Chat & Chew, CSD 12-1 PM. Sponsored by the Center for Student Diversity.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
|Calendar View List View Today|