Thursday, March 23rd
- Mar2311am - 2pmRecycleMania on the Terrace!Sadler Center
Bring your recyclables to the Sadler Terrace on March 23rd from 11-2pm! e’ll accept small and large electronics, batteries, ink jet cartridges, light bulbs, plastic bags, prescription glasses, food waste, scrap metal, mercury-containing items and more.
- Mar235pm - 7pm"The Branding of the American Mind": Talk with Author Jacob Rooksby '04Swem Library, Ford Classroom
Join W&M Libraries for a discussion of higher education's love affair with intellectual property, in all its dimensions with author, Jacob Rooksby '04.
- Mar236pm - 8pmThree Minute Thesis (3MT) CompetitionSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
A new part of the Graduate Research Symposium, this is an exciting event for W&M Graduate Students to show off their research and compete for up to $500 in prizes!
- Mar237pm - 8pmMLSA and ILS Host: Coffee, Cake, and IslamLaw School, Room 119
Please join MLSA for a special event: we are hosting a group from a local mosque in Richmond who will answer questions about what it means to be Muslim, their experiences as Muslims in America, and topics unique to being a Muslim attorney.
- Mar237pm - 8:30pmFree Screening of CODE: Debugging the Gender GapTucker Hall, 127A
The W&M Society of Women in Computing (SWC) is excited to host a free screening of CODE, an award winning documentary discussing the very real gender gap present in the tech industry, and ways to close this gap for good. Open to the campus community!
- Mar237:30pmAn Evening of DancePhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallW&M Dance and Orchesis Modern Dance Company present An Evening of Dance.
- Mar20-Mar24Celebrate Women's History Month!Tyler Hall
ESSENCE Women of Color presents our week: M - Trivia, 6-8 PM,Tyler 133 . T - Pajama Party, Lemon 1st Lounge, 8-10. W - #WCW, Sadler 11-2. R - Lip Sync Battle, 7-9 PM, Lodge 1. F - Chat & Chew, CSD 12-1 PM. Sponsored by the Center for Student Diversity.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
|Calendar View List View Today|