Friday, March 24th
- Mar24-Mar25Women's Leadership Summit Marketing CompetitionAlan B. Miller Hall
Celebrate International Women's Day with the 2017 Women's Leadership Summit Annual Marketing Competition!
- Mar249am - 4pmSOE Graduate Research Symposium - All are welcome!School of Education
Come hear Carol Bobby, CEO for CACREP, and Roxie Patton, Associate Director for the Center for Student Diversity at W&M speak at the symposium this Friday! There will also be break out sessions and poster talks related to social justice. Sign up here!
- Mar241pm - 1:45pmWelcome Meeting for: Muslim Law Students AssociationLaw School, Computer Training Lab in Library Basement
Please join MLSA for our first meeting!
- Mar242pm - 3:30pmForced to Flee: The 6th Anniversary of the Syrian Civil WarTyler Hall
No Lost Generation is presenting a lecture given by a member of Save the Children on the effect of the Syrian War on refugee children.
- Mar243pm - 4pmFulbright English Teaching Assistantship (ETA) Grant Information SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
Fulbright English Teaching Assistant (ETA) Grants fund a year of teaching abroad in one of over 60 countries.
- Mar244pm - 5pmAn Encore Mindfulness Walk: A Path to Health and Resilience (open to all)Wren Yard, Out front (please be prompt)Would you like to add something restorative to this month, this semester, this year? We invite everyone (particularly staff and faculty) to partake in this practical application of meditation and mindfulness to the daily activity of walking.
- Mar244:30pmLaw Student vs Faculty Basketball GameOff-Campus
Come out for the 5th Annual Student-Faculty Basketball Game to see students take on professors in a different kind of court setting
Where: Walsingham Academy
When: Friday, 3/24 at 4:30pm
W&M Law PSF will sell tickets for $5 throughout the week of March 20
- Mar245:30pm - 8:30pmTransfer & More Reunion Spring 2017Off-Campus, Brickhouse Tavern
Reunite with current and past Transfer & More Students and Orientation Aides this Friday, March 24th at Brickhouse Tavern (755 Scotland Street Williamsburg, VA 23185) from 5:30-8:30 pm. Free food will be served!
- Mar246pm-Mar266pmClimb and Camp Elizabeth's FurnaceOff-Campus
Join TAP as we travel to Jefferson National Forest for a day of epic rock climbing and an evening of camping under the stars.
- Mar246:30pm"Alternate Realities" Victor Haskins faculty recitalEwell Hall
An epic evening of intense, improvisation-based, audiovisual performance centered around the themes of deception, oppression, and finding the truth.
- Mar247pm-Mar259pmAMP / Blockbuster: MoonlightSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
AMP is proud to present this year's Oscar winner for Best Picture--Moonlight!
- Mar247:30pmAn Evening of DancePhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallW&M Dance and Orchesis Modern Dance Company present An Evening of Dance.
- Mar248pm - 9pm7th Grade Sketch Comedy presents: Corndog Millionaire!Campus Center, Little Theater
This Friday, $1.00 can grant you all the millions. 7G is having their last show of the year that will include exclusively all-new, original sketches, and we think you should see them
March 24th. Little Theater. 8pm. $1 Admission.
- Mar20-Mar24Celebrate Women's History Month!Tyler Hall
ESSENCE Women of Color presents our week: M - Trivia, 6-8 PM,Tyler 133 . T - Pajama Party, Lemon 1st Lounge, 8-10. W - #WCW, Sadler 11-2. R - Lip Sync Battle, 7-9 PM, Lodge 1. F - Chat & Chew, CSD 12-1 PM. Sponsored by the Center for Student Diversity.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
|Calendar View List View Today|