Monday, March 27th
- Mar271pm - 1:50pmEconomic Crimes and National Security Law in IndiaLaw School, Room 127
Sargam Hans, LL.M. '17, is an attorney licensed to practice in Delhi, India. Sargam will share her experience of dealing with economic crimes and corporate espionage in India on March 27, 2017 (Monday) in room 127 at 1:00 p.m. Lunch will be provided.
- Mar272pm - 4pmA Historian's Response: Standoff at Standing RockOff-Campus, Stryker Center near the Williamsburg Public Library, Room 128
Join us for the first of our biannual lecture series at the Stryker Center to hear Professor of History, Andrew Fisher, discuss the crisis at Standing Rock. This event is free and open to the public with a discussion and Q&A to follow.
- Mar274:30pm - 6:30pmGeorgian Papers Programme Open HouseSwem Library, Botetourt Gallery
Join us for the Georgian Papers Programme Open House on Monday, March 27 from 4:30-6:30 p.m. in Swem Library’s Botetourt Gallery.
- Mar275pm - 6pmCareers in Historic Preservation & Public HistoryCohen Career Center, Presentation Room
Come and learn about careers in historic preservation, public history, and cultural resource management from Todd Ballance, Executive Director of Historic St. Luke's Church. Todd will also be available to discuss internship opportunities at St. Luke's.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
|Calendar View List View Today|