Tuesday, March 28th
- Mar2811am - 5pmAKPsi Krispy Kreme FundraiserSadler Center Terrace
Stop by the Sadler Terrace on Tuesday, March 28th to grab a delicious Krispy Kreme donut from the members of the Alpha Kappa Psi business Fraternity!
- Mar284pm - 7pmOne Tribe One Day: Campus CarnivalSunken Garden
To commemorate One Tribe One Day, William & Mary's international day of giving, we'll be hosting a Campus Carnival in the Sunken Garden! Stop by on Tuesday for free food, games, contests, and prizes! Stay tuned to our Facebook event page for updates.
- Mar285:30pm - 6pmChoral Evensong with Canterbury and the Christopher Wren SingersWren Chapel
Please join the Episcopal Church at W&M and the Christopher Wren Singers in our evensong service, consisting of the traditionally sung 1662 Prayer Book Service, returning William & Mary to her truest self in the tradition of Oxford and Cambridge choirs.
- Mar286:30pm - 8:30pmSunset Paddle on Lake MatoakaMatoaka Boat House
Float over to the Lake Matoaka Boathouse for some paddling by the light of the moon.
- Mar287pm - 9pmThe 21st Annual Minnie G. Braithwaite Lecture in Gender, Sexuality and Women's Studies: Arlene SteinTucker Hall, Tucker Theatre 127A
The 21st Annual Minnie G. Braithwaite Lecture in Gender, Sexuality and Women's Studies Presents Arlene Stein: "All the Young Dudes: Accounting for the Rise of Transgender Masculinity". Please join us in Tucker Theatre 127A on Tuesday, March 28th at 7pm.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
|Calendar View List View Today|