Friday, March 31st
- Mar313pm - 6pmPride 2017Sunken Garden
Pride will be March 31, from 3-6pm in the Sunken Garden.
- Mar314pm - 5pmDigital Escapes: Our Journey in Digital Creation and ConsumptionSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
Legendary game designer, director, and producer Todd Howard '93 will speak on his journey from W&M to the present. His credits include Fallout 3, Fallout 4, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- Mar315pm - 7pmPhi Music: A Lip Sync Battle (Hosted by Phi Mu)Andrews Hall, Room 101
Phi Mu's first annual Signature Philanthropy Event benefiting Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Make a team and compete to be the lip sync champion or come watch your friends go head to head in battle!
- Mar315:30pm - 7:30pmSecrets of the Ness of Brodgar, Nicholas Card Lecture and ReceptionMcGlothlin-Street Hall, 20 (use side entrance)
Lecture by Nick Card about a Neolithic Orkney World Heritage Site that is renown for some of the most iconic prehistoric monuments of Atlantic Europe, followed by a sumptuous reception.
- Mar316pm-Apr22pmTribeHacks IIISwem Library
TribeHacks is William & Mary's annual hackathon. It's a chance for students to come together for three days to learn some new stuff, build cool technologies, and win prizes.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
|Calendar View List View Today|