Friday, March 24th
- Mar24-Mar25"Big Data, National Security, and the Fourth Amendment"National Center for State Courts - Holton RoomPlease join the William & Mary Bill of Rights Journal for its annual symposium. The symposium will feature panels and individual presentations from several prominent legal scholars in the field of data security.
- Mar248am-Mar251:30pm16th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.
- Mar249am - 4pmSOE Graduate Research Symposium - All are welcome!School of Education
Come hear Carol Bobby, CEO for CACREP, and Roxie Patton, Associate Director for the Center for Student Diversity at W&M speak at the symposium this Friday! There will also be break out sessions and poster talks related to social justice. Sign up here!
- Mar242pm - 3:30pmForced to Flee: The 6th Anniversary of the Syrian Civil WarTyler Hall
No Lost Generation is presenting a lecture given by a member of Save the Children on the effect of the Syrian War on refugee children.
- Mar244pm - 5pmAn Encore Mindfulness Walk: A Path to Health and Resilience (open to all)Wren Yard, Out front (please be prompt)Would you like to add something restorative to this month, this semester, this year? We invite everyone (particularly staff and faculty) to partake in this practical application of meditation and mindfulness to the daily activity of walking.
- Mar245:30pm - 7:30pmW&M International - A Conversation with Ambassador John BeyrleCarnegie Endowment for International Peace | 1779 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036
- Mar245:30pm - 8:30pmTransfer & More Reunion Spring 2017Off-Campus, Brickhouse Tavern
Reunite with current and past Transfer & More Students and Orientation Aides this Friday, March 24th at Brickhouse Tavern (755 Scotland Street Williamsburg, VA 23185) from 5:30-8:30 pm. Free food will be served!
- Mar246:30pm"Alternate Realities" Victor Haskins faculty recitalEwell Hall
An epic evening of intense, improvisation-based, audiovisual performance centered around the themes of deception, oppression, and finding the truth.
- Mar248pm - 9pm7th Grade Sketch Comedy presents: Corndog Millionaire!Campus Center, Little Theater
This Friday, $1.00 can grant you all the millions. 7G is having their last show of the year that will include exclusively all-new, original sketches, and we think you should see them
March 24th. Little Theater. 8pm. $1 Admission.
- Mar1611am-Apr612:30pmChinese Cooking Class
Learn to cook delicious Chinese cuisine!
- Mar145:10pm-Apr66:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House, Room 101
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- Mar135:10pm-Apr56:10pmAppreciation of Chinese PoetryRowe House, Room 101
Appreciate the beauty of classical Chinese poetry and better understand Chinese philosophy through the rhymes, rhythm, and storytelling.
- Feb17-Mar31Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
- Feb810:30am-Apr1211:30amHealthy Eating SeriesSadler Center, Tidewater A
Welcome to the Spring 2017 Healthy Eating Series! Each session is designed so you can attend one, a combination of them, or all four. A certificate of completion will be presented to those attending all four programs.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|