Saturday, March 25th
- Mar2510am - 2pmWilliam Crute, Signing The Green House Near LovevilleWilliam & Mary Bookstore
William Crute's newest novel follows Morgan Armstrong's journey from a wealthy businessman to a poor father trying to keep his family safe during the collapse of the United States.
- Mar2510am - 6pmThe First William & Mary Yoyo ContestEwell Hall, Recital Hall
The First William & Mary Yoyo Contest brings together some of the best throwers in the eastern United States to a small, personal event for the benefit of Camp Kesem! All skill levels are welcome!
- Mar2512:40pm - 4:40pmCharleston - Oak Point Golf Course EventOak Point Golf Course | 4394 Hope Plantation Drive, Johns Island, SC 29455
- Mar252pm - 6pmWilford Kale Signing Hark Upon the GaleWilliam & Mary Bookstore
Recently revised and fully updated, Hark Upon the Gale remains one of the most popular and complete histories of the College of William & Mary.
- Mar258pm - 9pmSan Francisco - Pre/Post Show Happy HourZeki's Bar | 1319 California Street San Francisco, CA 94109
- Mar248am-Mar251:30pm16th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.
- Mar24-Mar25"Big Data, National Security, and the Fourth Amendment"National Center for State Courts - Holton RoomPlease join the William & Mary Bill of Rights Journal for its annual symposium. The symposium will feature panels and individual presentations from several prominent legal scholars in the field of data security.
- Mar1611am-Apr612:30pmChinese Cooking Class
Learn to cook delicious Chinese cuisine!
- Mar145:10pm-Apr66:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House, Room 101
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- Mar135:10pm-Apr56:10pmAppreciation of Chinese PoetryRowe House, Room 101
Appreciate the beauty of classical Chinese poetry and better understand Chinese philosophy through the rhymes, rhythm, and storytelling.
- Feb17-Mar31Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
- Feb810:30am-Apr1211:30amHealthy Eating SeriesSadler Center, Tidewater A
Welcome to the Spring 2017 Healthy Eating Series! Each session is designed so you can attend one, a combination of them, or all four. A certificate of completion will be presented to those attending all four programs.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|