Tuesday, March 28th
- Mar287:30am - 9amBreakfast & Business Cards - One Tribe One DayWilliam & Mary Washington Center | 1779 Massachusetts Ave, NW | Suite 705
- Mar289am - 4pmTIAA-CREF Counseling SessionSadler Center, Colony Room
- Mar2810am - 4pmAFLAC Counseling SessionVIMS - Watermen's Hall, 211/212
- Mar283:30pm - 5pmFaculty Assembly MeetingBlow Memorial Hall, Board Room
- Mar284pm - 6pmTokyo - One Tribe One DayYoyogi Koen | Shibuya, Tokyo
- Mar285pm - 6pmSouth of the James - One Tribe One DayWharf Hill Brewing Company | 25 Main St., Smithfield, VA 23430
- Mar285:30pm - 7:30pmAtlanta - One Tribe One DayFado's Irish Pub | 273 Buckhead Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30305
- Mar285:30pm - 7:30pmCharlottesville-Highlands: One Tribe One DaySouth Street Brewery | 106 South Street East Charlottesville, VA 22902
- Mar285:30pm - 7:30pmFront Royal - One Tribe One DayElement Bar & Bistro | 317 E. Main St., Front Royal, VA 22630
- Mar285:30pm - 7:30pmHouston - One Tribe One DayThe Phoenix on Westheimer | 1915 Westheimer Road Houston, Texas 77098
- Mar285:30pm - 7:30pmJacksonville - One Tribe One DayMoxie Kitchen + Cocktails | 4972 Big Island Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32246
- Mar285:30pm - 7:30pmRichmond - One Tribe One DayHardywood Park Craft Brewery | 2408-2410 Ownby Ln, Richmond, VA 23220
- Mar285:30pm - 8pmChicago - One Tribe One DayFad? Irish Pub | 100 W Grand Ave Chicago, IL 60654
- Mar286pm - 8pmBoston - One Tribe One Day 2017Scholars Boston | 25 School Street, Boston, MA 02108
- Mar286pm - 8pmDC Metro - One Tribe One DayDon Tito | 3165 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201
- Mar286pm - 8pmEvent Cancelled: Greenville, SC - One Tribe One DayCommerce Club | 55 Beattie Place, 17th floor Greenville, SC 29601
- Mar286pm - 8pmMaryland - One Tribe One DayBlack Kettle | 801 Frederick Rd, Catonsville, MD 21228
- Mar286pm - 8pmPhiladelphia - One Tribe One Day 2017Pennsylvania 6 | 114 South 12th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Mar286pm - 8pmPittsburgh - One Tribe One Day 2017Bakersfield Restaurant | 940 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh PA 15222
- Mar286pm - 8pmSouth Hampton Roads - One Tribe One DaySmartmouth Brewing Co. | 1309 Raleigh Ave, Norfolk, VA 23507
- Mar286pm - 8pmWilliamsburg-Peninsula One Tribe One DayVirginia Beer Company | 401 2nd St, Williamsburg, VA 23185
- Mar286pm - 8:30pmSeattle - One Tribe One DayFado's Irish Pub | 801 1st Ave Seattle, WA
- Mar286:30pm - 4:31pmMumbai - One Tribe One DayRoyal Bombay Yacht Club | Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Marg, Apollo Bunder, Mumbai 400 001, India
- Mar286:30pm - 8pmTriangle - One Tribe One DayYard House | 4208 Six Forks Road C110, Raleigh, NC 27609
- Mar286:30pm - 8:30pmGeneva - One Tribe One DayBogie's Bar, Hotel Royal | 41 rue de Lausanne, Geneva
- Mar286:30pm - 8:30pmLos Angeles Chapter - One Tribe One DayHotel Shangri La - Onyx Rooftop Bar | 1301 Ocean Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90401
- Mar286:30pm - 8:30pmNew York City - One Tribe One Day 2017Tavern29 | 47 E 29th Street, New York, NY 10016
- Mar286:30pm - 8:30pmSan Francisco - One Tribe One DayGold Dust Lounge | 165 Jefferson Street San Francisco, CA 94133
- Mar287pm - 9pmLondon - One Tribe One DayBounce | 121 Holborn London, EC1N 2TD
- Mar287:30pm - 3:50pmHong Kong - One Tribe One DayGrappa's Celler | Jardine House, Basement Floor | 1 Connaught Place, Central, Hong Kong
- Mar1611am-Apr612:30pmChinese Cooking Class
Learn to cook delicious Chinese cuisine!
- Mar145:10pm-Apr66:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House, Room 101
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- Mar135:10pm-Apr56:10pmAppreciation of Chinese PoetryRowe House, Room 101
Appreciate the beauty of classical Chinese poetry and better understand Chinese philosophy through the rhymes, rhythm, and storytelling.
- Feb17-Mar31Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
- Feb810:30am-Apr1211:30amHealthy Eating SeriesSadler Center, Tidewater A
Welcome to the Spring 2017 Healthy Eating Series! Each session is designed so you can attend one, a combination of them, or all four. A certificate of completion will be presented to those attending all four programs.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|