Sunday, November 25th
- Nov255pm - 5:50pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith instructor Morgan, awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Oct27-Jan6The 12th W&M Art Faculty ExhibitionMuscarelle Museum of Art, 603 Jamestown RdThe 12th W&M Faculty Exhibition includes work from the Studio Art Faculty in the Department of Art & Art History. The show includes drawing, painting, printmaking, sculpture, ceramics, and installation.
- Oct2510am-Dec65pmThree Figurative Printmakers at Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryPrintmakers and painters Robert D'Arista, Jack Boul and Lee Newman will exhibit their work at Andrews Gallery, Oct. 25 - Dec. 6, 2012. Reception: Thurs., Oct. 25, 4 - 6 p.m. Lee Newman will give an artist's talk at 4 p.m.
- Sep28-Jan6African American Art: Harlem Renaissance, Civil Rights Era and BeyondMuscarelle Museum of ArtThis exhibition presents 100 works dating from the 1920s through the 1990s by 43 black artists who participated in the multivalent dialogues about art, identity and the rights of the individual that engaged American society.
- May12-Jan18Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty PublicationsSwem Library"Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty Publications" displays significant published works and awards won by this outstanding group of faculty members.
- Mar26-Apr30Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty PublicationsSwem Library, Bright Gallery"Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty Publications" displays significant published works and awards won by this outstanding group of faculty members.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary