Saturday, December 1st
- Dec1All dayClass of 2013 Executive MBA Holiday EventTBDThe Executive MBA Class of 2013 celebrates the holidays and the end of the semester with a formal event.
- Dec1All dayComedybrewSadler Center, Lodge 1
- Dec1All day
- Dec19am - 2pmMulti-Sport Tent SaleKaplan Arena (formerly William & Mary Hall), Person RoomSome of the athletic teams will be hosting a tent sale after Thanksgiving on December 1st from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. in the Person Room of William & Mary Hall.
- Dec19am - 6pmMid-Atlantic Boys' 10 & under Tournament L1McCormack-Nagelsen Tennis CenterUSTA-Sanctioned Junior Tournament for Boys aged 10 & under. Matches will use the QuickStart equipment of lower compression ie. Green Balls on a regular court. Register on-line at http://usta.com, Tournament #300038912.
- Dec110:15am - 11:05amMind-Body RotationStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioThis class changes every week! Check the signs outside the studio or the fitwell emails to find out if we're offering yoga, pilates, yogilates, or on the ball!
- Dec111amMen's Track and Field vs. at Navy InvitationalAnnapolis, Md.
- Dec111amWomen's Track and Field vs. at Liberty KickoffLynchburg, Va.
- Dec111am - 12pmSaturday Morning Physics: "Sound All Around" (Prof. Keith Griffioen)Small Hall, Room 111What is this stuff we call sound? How do we hear it? How can you tell the voices of your friends apart? Why does a flute sound different from a violin? Come discover the nature of sound.
- Dec111am - 4pmKPMG Case Competition - Case PresentationsCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomNow in its fourth year, the KPMG International Case Competition (KICC) provides an opportunity for students from all over the world to showcase their business acumen, network with KPMG professionals and travel to new and exciting places.
- Dec111:15am - 12:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioBody Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Dec112pm-Dec212pmDTPG Fall HackathonBlow Memorial Hall, Room 331The Second DTPG Hackathon will take place Saturday, December 1st, starting at noon and run until noon the next day, Sunday, December 2nd. There will be free food, and prizes of $240 for the best project and $120 for the best technical feature.
- Dec112:30pm - 1:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioThe original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Dec11pmMen's Swimming vs. GeorgetownWilliamsburg
- Dec11pmWomen's Swimming vs. GeorgetownWilliamsburg
- Dec13pmPassing Notes ConcertEwell Hall, Ewell Recital HallJoin student a cappella group Passing Notes for their last concert of the semester.
- Dec17pmMen's Basketball vs. Old DominionWilliamsburg, Va.
- Dec17:30pmAnna Kijanowska: From Mazurka to TechnoOff-Campus, Williamsburg Library TheatreJoin W&M Professor and concert pianist Dr. Anna Kijanowska as she presents a concert at the Williamsburg Library Theatre.
- Nov309pm-Dec112amIt's a Very Merry William & Mary Holiday PartySadler Center, Lodge 1Join AMP in Lodge 1 for a holiday celebration! Come watch a free screening of "Elf" at 9:30 followed by your favorite holiday TV episodes. Come early to get your photo taken with Santa/ScAMP and stay for free snacks and activities.
- Oct27-Jan6The 12th W&M Art Faculty ExhibitionMuscarelle Museum of Art, 603 Jamestown RdThe 12th W&M Faculty Exhibition includes work from the Studio Art Faculty in the Department of Art & Art History. The show includes drawing, painting, printmaking, sculpture, ceramics, and installation.
- Oct2510am-Dec65pmThree Figurative Printmakers at Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryPrintmakers and painters Robert D'Arista, Jack Boul and Lee Newman will exhibit their work at Andrews Gallery, Oct. 25 - Dec. 6, 2012. Reception: Thurs., Oct. 25, 4 - 6 p.m. Lee Newman will give an artist's talk at 4 p.m.
- Sep28-Jan6African American Art: Harlem Renaissance, Civil Rights Era and BeyondMuscarelle Museum of ArtThis exhibition presents 100 works dating from the 1920s through the 1990s by 43 black artists who participated in the multivalent dialogues about art, identity and the rights of the individual that engaged American society.
- May12-Jan18Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty PublicationsSwem Library"Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty Publications" displays significant published works and awards won by this outstanding group of faculty members.
- Mar26-Apr30Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty PublicationsSwem Library, Bright Gallery"Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty Publications" displays significant published works and awards won by this outstanding group of faculty members.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary