Saturday, December 15th
- Dec15All dayVolleyball vs. NCAA FinalsLouisville, Ky.
- Dec1510:15am - 11:05amMind-Body RotationStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioThis class changes every week! Check the signs outside the studio or the fitwell emails to find out if we're offering yoga, pilates, yogilates, or on the ball!
- Dec151:30pm - 2:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioThe original barbell class that strengthens your entire body. With instructors Terry and Andrew.
- Dec151:45pm - 2:45pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioBody Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Dec153pmWinter Graduates ReceptionSadler Center, Chesapeake RoomsThe Office of Student Affairs, the Senior Class and the Graduate Council sponsor a reception and recognition ceremony honoring graduate and undergraduate students completing their degrees in December/January.
- Dec153pm - 3:50pmBoot CampStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith instructor Becca, this is a class for participants that want a hard-core, intense workout. It is sure to make you sweat!
- Dec156pm - 8pmYule Log CeremonyWren CourtyardCome enjoy this annual tradition that includes holiday music and a special Dr. Seuss reading. Then, cast a holly sprig into the Yule log fire for good luck.
- Dec9-Dec17Finals Fun WeekSwem LibraryDe-stress at Swem Library with a variety of fun activities. From free snacks to visits from therapy dogs, you're sure to find something to help you decompress!
- Dec8-Dec19De-Stress at the Student Rec CenterStudent Recreation CenterExams sending your stress level through the roof? Take a break at the Student Rec Center.
- Oct27-Jan6The 12th W&M Art Faculty ExhibitionMuscarelle Museum of Art, 603 Jamestown RdThe 12th W&M Faculty Exhibition includes work from the Studio Art Faculty in the Department of Art & Art History. The show includes drawing, painting, printmaking, sculpture, ceramics, and installation.
- Sep28-Jan6African American Art: Harlem Renaissance, Civil Rights Era and BeyondMuscarelle Museum of ArtThis exhibition presents 100 works dating from the 1920s through the 1990s by 43 black artists who participated in the multivalent dialogues about art, identity and the rights of the individual that engaged American society.
- May12-Jan18Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty PublicationsSwem Library"Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty Publications" displays significant published works and awards won by this outstanding group of faculty members.
- Mar26-Apr30Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty PublicationsSwem Library, Bright Gallery"Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty Publications" displays significant published works and awards won by this outstanding group of faculty members.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary