Sunday, December 16th
- Dec161:30pm - 2:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioThe original barbell class that strengthens your entire body with instructors Terrry and Emily.
- Dec162pmMemorial Gathering for Professor CapelliSchool of Education, Motoaka RoomA memorial gathering in honor of Dr. Gregory M. Capelli, Biology Professor Emeritus, will be held in the Matoaka Room at the School of Education.
- Dec162:45pm - 3:45pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioBody Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed. With instructor Delaney
- Dec164pm - 5pmVinyasa YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith instructor Jess, a moderate to advanced intensity yoga class focusing on linking traditional postures to the breath to build internal heat, increase the heart rate and detoxify the body through sweating.
- Dec9-Dec17Finals Fun WeekSwem LibraryDe-stress at Swem Library with a variety of fun activities. From free snacks to visits from therapy dogs, you're sure to find something to help you decompress!
- Dec8-Dec19De-Stress at the Student Rec CenterStudent Recreation CenterExams sending your stress level through the roof? Take a break at the Student Rec Center.
- Oct27-Jan6The 12th W&M Art Faculty ExhibitionMuscarelle Museum of Art, 603 Jamestown RdThe 12th W&M Faculty Exhibition includes work from the Studio Art Faculty in the Department of Art & Art History. The show includes drawing, painting, printmaking, sculpture, ceramics, and installation.
- Sep28-Jan6African American Art: Harlem Renaissance, Civil Rights Era and BeyondMuscarelle Museum of ArtThis exhibition presents 100 works dating from the 1920s through the 1990s by 43 black artists who participated in the multivalent dialogues about art, identity and the rights of the individual that engaged American society.
- May12-Jan18Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty PublicationsSwem Library"Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty Publications" displays significant published works and awards won by this outstanding group of faculty members.
- Mar26-Apr30Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty PublicationsSwem Library, Bright Gallery"Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty Publications" displays significant published works and awards won by this outstanding group of faculty members.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary