Wednesday, December 19th
- Dec198:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioThis ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body. With instructor Ling.
- Dec1912pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff BODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith instructor Beth.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Dec193pm - 4pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith instructor Bess. A combination of two of our most popular classes: Yoga and Pilates!
- Dec194:15pm - 5:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioBody Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed. With instructor Janice.
- Dec195:30pm - 6:20pmBoot CampStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith instructor Heather, this is a class for participants that want a hard-core, intense workout. It is sure to make you sweat!
- Dec195:30pm - 6:20pmTRX Boot Camp Class SeriesStudent Recreation Center, MultipurposeWith instructor Meredith,TRX Bootcamp will promise an intense workout that incorporates body weight strength training with our TRX bands paired with short bursts of high-intensity cardio that will strengthen and tone all the major muscle groups!
- Dec195:45pm - 6:35pmStep IntervalStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioA fun and effective workout class that combines strengthening and cardio! Taught by Kim, this class is mostly step combos with intermittent, short sets of strength-training.
- Dec8-Dec19De-Stress at the Student Rec CenterStudent Recreation CenterExams sending your stress level through the roof? Take a break at the Student Rec Center.
- Oct27-Jan6The 12th W&M Art Faculty ExhibitionMuscarelle Museum of Art, 603 Jamestown RdThe 12th W&M Faculty Exhibition includes work from the Studio Art Faculty in the Department of Art & Art History. The show includes drawing, painting, printmaking, sculpture, ceramics, and installation.
- Sep28-Jan6African American Art: Harlem Renaissance, Civil Rights Era and BeyondMuscarelle Museum of ArtThis exhibition presents 100 works dating from the 1920s through the 1990s by 43 black artists who participated in the multivalent dialogues about art, identity and the rights of the individual that engaged American society.
- May12-Jan18Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty PublicationsSwem Library"Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty Publications" displays significant published works and awards won by this outstanding group of faculty members.
- Mar26-Apr30Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty PublicationsSwem Library, Bright Gallery"Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty Publications" displays significant published works and awards won by this outstanding group of faculty members.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary