Sunday, December 2nd
- Dec21:30pm - 2:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioThe original barbell class that strengthens your entire body with instructors Terrry and Emily.
- Dec22pmHindu Student Association Diwali ShowSadler Center, Tidewater BEnjoy a performance explaining the significance of Diwali, and light snacks catered by Nawab.
- Dec22:45pm - 3:45pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioBody Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed. With instructors Emily and Melanie.
- Dec24pm - 5:15pmVinyasa YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith instructor Jess, a moderate to advanced intensity yoga class focusing on linking traditional postures to the breath to build internal heat, increase the heart rate and detoxify the body through sweating.
- Dec25pm - 5:50pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith instructor Morgan, awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Dec25:30pm - 6:20pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith instructor Kim, this high intensity cardio class features basic and fun footwork on an adjustable step to create a great workout appropriate for all levels!
- Dec26:30pm - 7:20pmCardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith instructor Janice, this class creatively blends elements of various dance styles for a fun workout that anyone can do. It includes easy-to-follow, dynamic choreography designed to sculpt, tone and condition.
- Dec112pm-Dec212pmDTPG Fall HackathonBlow Memorial Hall, Room 331The Second DTPG Hackathon will take place Saturday, December 1st, starting at noon and run until noon the next day, Sunday, December 2nd. There will be free food, and prizes of $240 for the best project and $120 for the best technical feature.
- Oct27-Jan6The 12th W&M Art Faculty ExhibitionMuscarelle Museum of Art, 603 Jamestown RdThe 12th W&M Faculty Exhibition includes work from the Studio Art Faculty in the Department of Art & Art History. The show includes drawing, painting, printmaking, sculpture, ceramics, and installation.
- Oct2510am-Dec65pmThree Figurative Printmakers at Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryPrintmakers and painters Robert D'Arista, Jack Boul and Lee Newman will exhibit their work at Andrews Gallery, Oct. 25 - Dec. 6, 2012. Reception: Thurs., Oct. 25, 4 - 6 p.m. Lee Newman will give an artist's talk at 4 p.m.
- Sep28-Jan6African American Art: Harlem Renaissance, Civil Rights Era and BeyondMuscarelle Museum of ArtThis exhibition presents 100 works dating from the 1920s through the 1990s by 43 black artists who participated in the multivalent dialogues about art, identity and the rights of the individual that engaged American society.
- May12-Jan18Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty PublicationsSwem Library"Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty Publications" displays significant published works and awards won by this outstanding group of faculty members.
- Mar26-Apr30Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty PublicationsSwem Library, Bright Gallery"Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty Publications" displays significant published works and awards won by this outstanding group of faculty members.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary