Wednesday, January 16th
- Jan16-Apr3Spring 2013 Personal Training CourseStudent Recreation Center, Conference RoomAn 11-week in-house training program designed to provide William and Mary students with the information, instruction, education, and practical experience needed to become personal trainers.
- Jan1612:50pm - 1:50pmGuest Speaker on Immigration: American Constitution SocietyLaw School, Room 133The ACS will host guest speaker Art Serratelli, head of the Immigration Practice Group at Vandeventer Black LLC. Free and all are welcome.
- Jan167pmMen's Basketball vs. at Georgia StateAtlanta, Ga.
- Jan7-Apr12War of 1812 Exhibit at Swem LibrarySwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit the new exhibit "The Enemy Has Disappeared From Our Waters: The War of 1812 in Southeastern Virginia" in Swem's Special Collections now-April 12. In letters, maps, and testimony those affected by the war tell their part of its larger narrative.
- May12-Jan18Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty PublicationsSwem Library"Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty Publications" displays significant published works and awards won by this outstanding group of faculty members.
- Mar26-Apr30Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty PublicationsSwem Library, Bright Gallery"Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty Publications" displays significant published works and awards won by this outstanding group of faculty members.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary