Saturday, January 19th
- Jan1911amMen's Swimming vs. Virginia TechChristianburg, Va.
- Jan1911amWomen's Swimming vs. Virginia TechChristianburg, Va.
- Jan1911amWomen's Swimming vs. vs. Miami (Fla.)Christiansburg, Va.
- Jan1912pm - 2pmRonald Utt, signing Ships of Oak, Guns of IronW&M Bookstore, 1st FloorVisiting scholar Ronald Utt will sign copies of his newest book, an account of the War of 1812 and the evolution of the American Navy.
- Jan192pmMen's Basketball vs. DrexelWilliamsburg, Va.
- Jan192pmMen's Gymnastics vs. at Navy OpenAnnapolis, Md.
- Jan192pmSinfonicron Presents Gilbert & Sullivan's "Iolanthe"Phi Beta Kappa Memorial HallIolanthe, mistress of fairy revels, has been banished for twenty-five years for marrying a mortal. Now freed from her exile by the Queen of the Fairies, Iolanthe tries to help her son, Strephon, marry his true love.
- Jan196pmWomen's Tennis vs. at DukeDurham, N.C.
- Jan197pm - 11pmAlma Mater Productions Presents: The Perks of Being a WallflowerSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumAMP is starting off with a great movie from the end of last year: The Perks of Being a Wallflower!
- Jan198pmSinfonicron Presents Gilbert & Sullivan's "Iolanthe"Phi Beta Kappa Memorial HallIolanthe, mistress of fairy revels, has been banished for twenty-five years for marrying a mortal. Now freed from her exile by the Queen of the Fairies, Iolanthe tries to help her son, Strephon, marry his true love,
- Jan174pm-Jan315pmChristopher DeLaurenti at Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryChristopher DeLaurenti, sound artist and Professor of Music at William & Mary, will have an exhibition entitled "Thrill: A Love Song" in Andrews Gallery from January 17 - 31, 2013.
- Jan16-Apr3Spring 2013 Personal Training CourseStudent Recreation Center, Conference RoomAn 11-week in-house training program designed to provide William and Mary students with the information, instruction, education, and practical experience needed to become personal trainers.
- Jan7-Apr12War of 1812 Exhibit at Swem LibrarySwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit the new exhibit "The Enemy Has Disappeared From Our Waters: The War of 1812 in Southeastern Virginia" in Swem's Special Collections now-April 12. In letters, maps, and testimony those affected by the war tell their part of its larger narrative.
- Mar26-Apr30Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty PublicationsSwem Library, Bright Gallery"Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty Publications" displays significant published works and awards won by this outstanding group of faculty members.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary