Tuesday, October 1st
- Oct1All dayMen's Tennis vs. QualifyingTulsa, Okla.
- Oct1All dayWomen's Tennis vs. QualifyingPacific Palisades, Calif.
- Oct1All dayWomen's Tennis vs. Qualifying DrawPacific Palisades, Calif.
- Oct17am - 8amBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Erin & Rory.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Oct18:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Courtney.
- Oct112pm - 12:45pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Elizabeth.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Oct112pm - 1pmColonial Williamsburg - Information Session for Computer Science StudentsCohen Career CenterColonial Williamsburg has internship opportunities for computer science students. Learn about new technology projects in the heart of the Historic Triangle, and how you can get involved. These internships are only walking distance away!
- Oct11:15pm - 1:45pmRelaxation SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 24030-Minute Relaxation Session. No appointment necessary.
- Oct14pm - 5pmCompass: Resume Writing 101Cohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BFreshmen & Sophomores, Resume Writing 101 will introduce you to the concepts of writing strong professional documents and give you the tips you need to get started.
- Oct14:15pm - 5:05pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Abby. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Oct15:30pm - 6:20pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioWith Joanna. Zumba fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system that will get you hooked! Come try out this total body cardio and toning workout that is more fun than it is work! Join the party!
- Oct15:30pm - 6:30pmCross Training Series: Tough Mudder TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioClass meets Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the Multipurpose Studio. Series runs from 10/1 - 10/17 (No class on 10/15).
- Oct16:30pmDCSI Information SessionSadler Center, Tidewater BLearn about the W&M D.C. Summer Institutes, where you can live, study, and work in guaranteed internships in Washington, D.C., for Summer 2014!
- Oct16:30pm - 7:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristin and Emily. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Oct16:30pm - 8pmKeiter PreNightOff-Campus, The CrustStudents who will be interviewing with Keiter on October 2 are invited to attend a PreNight and meet the recruiters.
- Oct16:30pm - 8pmMicrosoft PreNightMcGlothlin-Street HallStudents who will be interviewing with Microsoft on October 2 are invited to attend a PreNight and meet the recruiters.
- Oct16:45pm - 7:35pmClub SpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Ally H.
- Oct17pmVolleyball vs. LibertyWILLIAMSBURG
- Oct17pm - 9pmClimbing Wall Belay CertificationStudent Recreation Center, Climbing WallJoin TAP for a two hour training course that provides you with the fundamental skills of belay! Register at the Climbing Wall, classes will be held Tuesdays & Thursdays 7-9 p.m. Two participants must be present so bring a friend!
- Oct17:45pm - 8:45pmPower YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Sarah.
- Sep302pm-Oct45pm2013 Summer Research ShowcaseBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Students who received summer research scholarships from the Charles Center will present their work during the week of September 30-October 4.
- Sep10-Oct10W&M Mason School of Business's GMAT Prep Course Begins TodayAlan B. Miller Hall
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Sep2-Oct7Intramural Sports Officials TrainingStudent Recreation CenterBecome an intramural sports official!
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary