Thursday, October 10th
- Oct10All day2013 McGlothlin Leadership ForumAlan B. Miller HallJoin the Mason School of Business and the William & Mary Law School for the McGlothlin Leadership Forum, October 8 - 10, 2013.
- Oct107am - 8amBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ally G. & Andrew.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Oct108:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Alana.
- Oct109am - 4pmFidelity Investments Counseling SessionsSadler Center, York Room
- Oct1012pm - 12:45pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Elizabeth.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Oct1012pm - 12:50pmPhy Sci Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom 326Jerome Maa, VIMS Physical Sciences Department; Title TBA
- Oct1012pm - 1pmJanuary DC & NYC Trips Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomLearn more about the three trips the Cohen Career Center takes each January during winter break!
- Oct103:30pm - 4:30pmTime Management WorkshopCampus Center, Room 107Workshop to learn about time management strategies - students will create their own study plans in a group setting.
- Oct104:15pm - 5:15pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Rory & Erin.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Oct105pm - 6pmArt & Art History faculty receptionSwem Library, Bright Gallery (2nd floor Rotunda)
- Oct105pm - 6:30pmDisney Campus Student Representative: Disney College Program Information SessionSadler Center, James Room
- Oct105:30pm - 6:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Justine. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Oct105:30pm - 6:30pmCross Training Series: Tough Mudder TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioClass meets Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the Multipurpose Studio. Series runs from 10/1 - 10/17 (No class on 10/15).
- Oct105:30pm - 6:30pmNational Institute of Standards and Technology Information SessionCohen Career Center*This session has been CANCELLED* The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) offers exciting opportunities through their Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) program. Learn about NIST, SURF and how to apply.
- Oct106:30pmCarlyle Group Information SessionCohen Career CenterCome to an information session to learn more about the Carlyle Group! There are going to be TWO information sessions: Oct 10th @ 6:30 pm and Oct 11th @ 10:00 am.
- Oct106:45pm - 7:35pmHavana Nights ZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Rory & Courtney
- Oct106:45pm - 7:35pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Jill.
- Oct107pm - 9pmClimbing Wall Belay CertificationStudent Recreation Center, Climbing WallJoin TAP for a two hour training course that provides you with the fundamental skills of belay! Register at the Climbing Wall, classes will be held Tuesdays & Thursdays 7-9 p.m. Two participants must be present so bring a friend!
- Oct107:45pm - 9pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Oct3-Oct17Two Truths and a Lie: Summer Sketchbook Project at Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryTwo Truths and a Lie Summer Sketchbook Project Oct 3 - 17, 2013 Reception: Th, Oct 3 from 5 - 7p
- Sep10-Oct10W&M Mason School of Business's GMAT Prep Course Begins TodayAlan B. Miller Hall
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary