Tuesday, October 15th
- Oct159am - 4pmTIAA CounselingSadler Center, Colony Room
- Oct1512pm - 1pmMarketing Study Abroad ExperienceCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BLearn how to use your experiences abroad to get an internship, job or a graduate school placement.
- Oct153:30pm - 4:20pmHSK Review Session for the Oral TestRowe HouseContact William and Mary Confucius Institute for more details.
- Oct155:30pm - 7:30pmWilliam & Mary Law School Alumni Gathering in Roanoke, VirginiaPlease join Dean Davison Douglas and fellow Classmates
- Oct156pmChina: What You Need to KnowOff-Campus, The Jefferson Hotel, 101 West Franklin Street, Richmond, VAJoin Assistant Dean Deborah Hewitt to learn more about the competition and cooperations between the U.S. and China.
- Oct157pm - 9pmClimbing Wall Belay CertificationStudent Recreation Center, Climbing WallJoin TAP for a two hour training course that provides you with the fundamental skills of belay! Register at the Climbing Wall, classes will be held Tuesdays & Thursdays 7-9 p.m. Two participants must be present so bring a friend!
- Oct12-Oct15Smoky Mountains BackpackingOff-Campus, Smoky Mountains National ParkYou'll definitely want to join us for this one. We are trekking down to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park for an epic long weekend of backpacking on some of the best scenery east of the Mississippi River!
- Oct12-Oct15Fall Break New River Gorge AdventureOff-Campus, New River Gorge, WVEver wanted to White Water Raft the New River, hike to beautiful overlooks, and climb on world class rock pitches? Of course you have! Sign up quickly this trip always fills up!
- Oct12-Oct15Branch Out Regional Fall Break Trip!Off-CampusInterested in helping people with disabilities? Join the Branch Out Regional Fall Break Trip to the Woodrow Wilson Rehabilitation Center!
- Oct3-Oct17Two Truths and a Lie: Summer Sketchbook Project at Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryTwo Truths and a Lie Summer Sketchbook Project Oct 3 - 17, 2013 Reception: Th, Oct 3 from 5 - 7p
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary