Wednesday, October 16th
- Oct16All dayAlumni Webinar: Project Success/Project Failure: Setting Your Project Up For SuccessOnline Webinar: Registration Information TBA!This webinar will review some of the key causes of project success and failure and discuss some approaches project managers and senior leaders might use to put their projects on a path to success.
- Oct167am - 8amSmall Group Training: Real Women Lift WeightsStudent Recreation CenterCheck out W&M's NEW Small Group Training Program! Join one of our certified instructors or trainers in a 5-class series designed to meet your specialized fitness goals or interests!
- Oct167:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Jill. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Oct168:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Oct1612pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Jenny & Beth.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Oct1612pm - 1pmFisheries Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Watermen's Hall, Classroom A/BDr. Sarah Huber, VIMS Research Assistant Professor
- Oct162pm - 3pmHuman Resources Forms TrainingBell Hall, Training RoomLearn how to view your departmental employee's information in Banner INB.
- Oct163pm - 4pmHuman Resources Discoverer TrainingBell Hall, Training RoomHR Discoverer Training shows you how to request labor distribution reports via Discoverer on expenses paid to your employees and download these reports into Excel.
- Oct163:30pmThe Cultural Roots of Political Polarization in Today's Middle EastBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Reves Hall Coffee Hour lecture by Tamara Sonn, William R. Kenan, Jr. Distinguished Professor of Humanities.
- Oct164:15pm - 5:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Joanna and Terrence. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Oct164:15pm - 5:15pmSmall Group Training: TRX Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioSeries runs October 2 to October 21 every Monday and Wednesday from 4:15 to 5:15pm. Join one of our certified instructors or trainers in a 5-class series designed to meet your specialized fitness goals or interests! Sign up at the Rec Center front desk.
- Oct165pmBooz Allen Hamilton PreNight - CANCELLEDCohen Career CenterBooz Allen Hamilton has moved their interview date
- Oct165:30pm - 5:50pmPower PilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ally H.
- Oct165:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Morgan. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Oct166pmFocus ON: DAAD Scholarship FundingBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201The DAAD offers a wide range of awards for American students who want to study, do research or intern, in Germany. German language knowledge is not always required. Come to this session to learn about the many options available and have some pizza.
- Oct166pm - 7pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kim. Otherwise known as "Freestyle Step", this is a high-intensity workout using an adjustable platform with simple basic footwork. A fun and effective workout for all fitness levels!
- Oct166:30pm - 7:30pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kendall. A combination of two of our most popular classes: Yoga and Pilates!
- Oct167:15pm - 8:15pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Paul and Emily.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Oct168:30pm - 9:30pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Sarah.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Oct3-Oct17Two Truths and a Lie: Summer Sketchbook Project at Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryTwo Truths and a Lie Summer Sketchbook Project Oct 3 - 17, 2013 Reception: Th, Oct 3 from 5 - 7p
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary