Thursday, October 17th
- Oct17-Oct18Tenth Annual Brigham-Kanner Property Rights ConferenceLaw SchoolThe event features panels with the nation's leading scholars and practitioners and the award of the 2013 Property Rights Prize to Professor Thomas W. Merrill of Columbia Law School. Sponsored by the William & Mary Property Rights Project.
- Oct177am - 8amBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ally G. & Andrew.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Oct178:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Alana.
- Oct1712pm - 12:45pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Elizabeth.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Oct1712pm - 12:50pmPhy Sci Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom 326Xiaoteng Shen, VIMS Physical Sciences Department; Title TBA
- Oct171pm - 3pmDocumenting Latino LivesTucker Hall, 127AJose Galvez is a Pulitzer-prize winning photographer who has dedicated his life to documenting Latino communities throughout the U.S.
- Oct173:30pm - 4:30pmStrategic Learning WorkshopCampus Center, Room 107Emphasis on sharpening long-term memory skills, learning novel review techniques, mastering the art of note-taking, rising to the top in a lecture course and strategically organizing study materials.
- Oct174:15pm - 5:05pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Kaylie. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Oct174:15pm - 5:15pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Rory & Erin.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Oct175:15pm - 6:15pmISSS: Transitioning to Life in the United StatesBlow Memorial Hall, Room 253Part of the International Student Success Series
- Oct175:30pm - 6:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Justine. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Oct175:30pm - 6:30pmCross Training Series: Tough Mudder TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioClass meets Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the Multipurpose Studio. Series runs from 10/1 - 10/17 (No class on 10/15).
- Oct175:30pm - 6:30pmInfo Session for Santiago de Compostela Summer ProgramMorton Hall, Room 237Learn more about the W&M Summer Study Abroad Program in Santiago de Compostela, Spain!
- Oct175:30pm - 6:30pmJefferson Lab Information Session - This session has been CANCELLEDCohen Career CenterJefferson Lab offers paid summer internships! You can work alongside scientists on exciting projects. A Jefferson Lab representative will highlight opportunities. Hear from a William & Mary J-Lab intern as well.
- Oct176pm - 8pmFollies and #@!%-Ups: Why US Foreign Policy Keeps FailingSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumTalk by Stephen Walt, from John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
- Oct176:45pm - 7:35pmHavana Nights ZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Rory & Courtney
- Oct176:45pm - 7:35pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Jill.
- Oct177pm - 8pmGreen Corps Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation Room
- Oct177pm - 8pmStudents for Hazing PreventionSadler Center, York RoomAre you a student interested in getting more involved in hazing prevention efforts on campus? If so, Students for Hazing Prevention is the group to get involved with.
- Oct177:30pm - 8:30pmAffordable Housing Action HourSadler Center, James RoomInterested in learning more and taking action on affordable housing issues in Williamsburg?
- Oct3-Oct17Two Truths and a Lie: Summer Sketchbook Project at Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryTwo Truths and a Lie Summer Sketchbook Project Oct 3 - 17, 2013 Reception: Th, Oct 3 from 5 - 7p
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary