Monday, October 21st
- Oct217am - 8amSmall Group Training: Real Women Lift WeightsStudent Recreation CenterCheck out W&M's NEW Small Group Training Program! Join one of our certified instructors or trainers in a 5-class series designed to meet your specialized fitness goals or interests!
- Oct217:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Morgan. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Oct218:15am - 9:15amYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling. A combination of two of our most popular classes: Yoga and Pilates!
- Oct219am - 4pmFidelity Investments Counseling SessionsSadler Center, York Room
- Oct2111:15am - 11:45amMindfulness MeditationBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Learn to be in the present moment, reduce stress and anxiety, increase memory, and feel at peace.
- Oct2112pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Jenny & Beth.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Oct2112pm - 1pmFDIC Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomCome and have a free lunch and learn about the FDIC and their current opportunities.
- Oct2112pm - 1pmTime Management WorkshopCampus Center, Room 107Workshop to learn about time management strategies - students will create their own study plans in a group setting.
- Oct211pm - 2pmTai ChiSadler Center, Tidewater BPractice the art of Tai Chi, using slow, smooth body movements to achieve a state of relaxation of both body and mind. No appointment required.
- Oct212pmNetworking Workshop for Graduate A&S MajorsCohen Career CenterPlease join us for a workshop focusing on how A&S graduate students can put their best foot forward. Wonderful preparation for GSAB tailgate!
- Oct212pm - 4pmNetworking Workshop for Graduate A&S StudentsCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BPlease join us for this workshop on how Graduate A&S students can learn how to use networking to cultivate helpful professional connections.
- Oct212:30pm - 4pmISSS: Introduction to Formal Spoken EnglishReves Center for International Studies, Reves RoomPart of the International Student Success Series.
- Oct214pm - 5pmCompass: Resume Writing 101Cohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BFreshmen & Sophomores, Resume Writing 101 will introduce you to the concepts of writing strong professional documents and give you the tips you need to get started.
- Oct214:15pm - 5:15pmSmall Group Training: TRX Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioSeries runs October 2 to October 21 every Monday and Wednesday from 4:15 to 5:15pm. Join one of our certified instructors or trainers in a 5-class series designed to meet your specialized fitness goals or interests! Sign up at the Rec Center front desk.
- Oct214:15pm - 5:15pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kendall.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Oct215pm - 6pmCompass: Crafting Your Cover LetterCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomFreshmen and sophomores, please join us for a workshop to prepare you for college-level cover letter writing.
- Oct215:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Kaylie. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Oct215:30pm - 6:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Terry & Emily.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Oct216:30pm - 7:20pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Maren.
- Oct216:45pm - 7:35pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioWith Anna. Zumba fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system that will get you hooked! Come try out this total body cardio and toning workout that is more fun than it is work! Join the party!
- Oct217:30pm - 8:30pm3-2-1Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Paul.
- Oct217:45pm - 8:05pmPower PilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Anna.
- Oct218:30pm - 9:30pmCardio Dance PartyStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Alana.
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary