Tuesday, October 22nd
- Oct227am - 8amBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Erin & Rory.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Oct228:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Courtney.
- Oct2212pm - 12:45pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Elizabeth.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Oct2212:30pm - 2pmiPlan: Academic PlanningSwem Library, Learning Center, 1st FloorThis presentation will provide undergraduate students with lessons and practice on creating an academic plan. Academic Advising staff will be on hand to answer student questions and provide a general review of individual plans.
- Oct221pm - 3pmWriting Muslim Women's Lives: Post 9/11 Personal Narratives by Muslim WomenCohen Career Center, Presentation Room A & BDr. Samaa Abdurraqib (Ph.D. in English, UW-Madison) will give a public lecture on the co-optation of post 9/11 narratives by Muslim women living and writing in the West.
- Oct221:15pm - 1:45pmRelaxation SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 24030-Minute Relaxation Session. No appointment necessary.
- Oct224:15pm - 5:05pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Abby. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Oct224:15pm - 5:15pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Andrew & Ally G.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Oct225pm - 6pmJanuary DC & NYC Trips Information SessionCohen Career CenterJoin us to discuss the three January trips the Cohen Career Center takes during winter break!
- Oct225:30pm - 6:20pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioWith Joanna. Zumba fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system that will get you hooked! Come try out this total body cardio and toning workout that is more fun than it is work! Join the party!
- Oct225:30pm - 6:30pmCross Training Series: H. I. I. T.Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioThis class meets Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:30pm to 6:30pm in the Multipurpose Studio. The series runs from 10/22 - 11/5.
- Oct225:30pm - 6:30pmDating Relationships Workshop: Dating 101Sadler Center, York Room
- Oct225:30pm - 6:30pmUniversity of Virginia - McIntire School of Commerce Information SessionSadler Center, Tidewater B
- Oct226pmCapital One PreNightCohen Career CenterCapital One invites all students who are interviewing with the company on October 23 to their PreNight reception.
- Oct226pm - 8pmDiscovery Lab: Mad LabVIMS - Catlett-Burruss Research and Education LabJoin us for our annual Halloween-themed lab to explore the creepy, yucky, and slimy parts of science. Event now full, registration closed.
- Oct226:30pmKeep Calm & Carry On: UK Study Abroad Info SessionSadler Center, James RoomInterested in studying in the UK or Ireland? Want to spend a summer gazing out at Galway Bay? Curl up with a book by a fire in Oxford? Attend lectures at Cambridge? Join us Oct. 22 at 6:30pm in the James Room of the Sadler Center to learn more!
- Oct226:30pm - 7:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristin and Emily. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Oct226:30pm - 8:30pmU.S. PIRG Information SessionCohen Career CenterCome learn about opportunities at the U.S. Public Interest Research Group!
- Oct226:45pm - 7:35pmClub SpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Ally H.
- Oct227pm - 9pmClimbing Wall Belay CertificationStudent Recreation Center, Climbing WallJoin TAP for a two hour training course that provides you with the fundamental skills of belay! Register at the Climbing Wall, classes will be held Tuesdays & Thursdays 7-9 p.m. Two participants must be present so bring a friend!
- Oct227:45pm - 8:45pmPower YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Sarah.
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary