Wednesday, October 23rd
- Oct237am - 8amSmall Group Training: Real Women Lift WeightsStudent Recreation CenterCheck out W&M's NEW Small Group Training Program! Join one of our certified instructors or trainers in a series designed to meet your specialized fitness goals or interests!
- Oct237:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Jill. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Oct238:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Oct2311am - 1pmKPMG Case Competition KickoffCohen Career CenterJoin representatives from KPMG at the Career Center to kick off this year's case competition. Come learn about the company and the competition!
- Oct2312pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Jenny & Beth.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Oct2312pm - 1pmFisheries Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Watermen's Hall, Classroom A/BVIMS Professor Robert Latour presents "The Menhaden Chronicles."
- Oct231pm - 2pmMarketing Your Study Abroad ExperienceCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BLearn how to use your experiences abroad to get an internship, job or a graduate school placement.
- Oct233:30pm - 5pmBusiness Insight Seminar SeriesMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley Commons RoomThe Mason School of Business at the College of William & Mary and Williamsburg's Next Door Neighbor magazine welcome Scott Terry, Founder and CEO of Tempus Jets.
- Oct234pm - 6pmPreparing for Graduate SchoolSwem Library, Ford ClassroomThe purpose of this workshop is to provide you with information regarding the process of selecting and applying to graduate programs. We will focus not only on research-oriented graduate degrees, but also speak about professional degrees as well.
- Oct234:15pm - 5:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Joanna and Terrence. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Oct234:15pm - 5:15pmSmall Group Training: TRX Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioThis series runs from Oct. 23 to Nov. 6 and meets every Mon. & Wed. from 4:15 to 5:15pm. Join one of our certified instructors or trainers in a series designed to meet your specialized fitness goals or interests! Sign up at the Rec Center front desk.
- Oct235pmW&M Summer In Prague Info SessionWren Building, Room 204Come to learn more about the W&M faculty-led summer program in Prague.
- Oct235:30pm - 5:50pmPower PilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ally H.
- Oct235:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Morgan. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Oct236pm - 7pmInfo Session for Cambridge Summer ProgramAndrews Hall, Room 201Learn more about the William & Mary summer program in Cambridge, England!
- Oct236pm - 7pmState Department Internship Personal Statement Review SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201The Peer Scholarship Advisors are offering a personal statement review for State Department summer internship applicants. To participate, bring 3 copies your personal statement to the session.
- Oct236pm - 7pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kim. Otherwise known as "Freestyle Step", this is a high-intensity workout using an adjustable platform with simple basic footwork. A fun and effective workout for all fitness levels!
- Oct236:30pm - 7:30pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kendall. A combination of two of our most popular classes: Yoga and Pilates!
- Oct237pmMiss Representation ScreeningSwem Library, Botetourt TheatreJoin W&M Women's Mentoring for a screening of the documentary Miss Representation.
- Oct237:15pm - 8:15pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Paul and Emily.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Oct238pm - 9pmTeaching Abroad Skype SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation Room
- Oct238:30pm - 9:30pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Sarah.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary