Sunday, October 27th
- Oct277am - 8amSunrise ServiceWren Chapel
- Oct278:30am - 11amAlumni coffeeAlumni House, Foyer
- Oct279am - 6pmManchester Wall ClimbingOff-Campus, Manchester Wall, RichmondEnjoy the nice spring weather with the TAP in Richmond!
- Oct2710am - 2pmStaying Connected Homecoming Brunch408 Griffin Avenue Williamsburg, VA 23185
- Oct2711am - 12:30pmSunday Brunch for Alums Working in HealthOne Tribe Place (Old Hospitality House) 1st Floor Foyer
- Oct274pm - 5:15pmVinyasa YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Maren.
- Oct274:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Abby. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Oct275:30pm - 6:20pmCardio Hip HopStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Anna & Alana.
- Oct275:30pm - 6:20pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Ally H.
- Oct276:30pm - 7:30pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Anna & Alana. A combination of two of our most popular classes: Yoga and Pilates!
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary