Thursday, October 3rd
- Oct3All dayMen's Tennis vs. Main DrawTulsa, Okla.
- Oct3-Oct17Two Truths and a Lie: Summer Sketchbook Project at Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryTwo Truths and a Lie Summer Sketchbook Project Oct 3 - 17, 2013 Reception: Th, Oct 3 from 5 - 7p
- Oct37am - 8amBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ally G. & Andrew.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Oct38:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Alana.
- Oct38:30am - 10:30amCustomer Service TrainingBell Hall, Training RoomCustomer Service Training is an informative, highly interactive workshop that allows participants to learn, practice and refresh essential skills.
- Oct39am - 12pmING-457 Deferred CompensationSadler Center, Colony Room
- Oct310am - 5pmNational Students DayDavis HouseSpecial Promotions and giveaways at the Tribe Computer Store on October 3, 2013.
- Oct312pm - 12:45pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Elizabeth.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Oct312pm - 12:50pmPhy Sci Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom 326Aaron Beck, VIMS Physical Sciences Department; "SGDuino: An open-source coastal groundwater sensor network for research and education"
- Oct31pm - 4pmING-457 Deferred CompensationVIMS - Chesapeake Bay Hall, CBH 2nd Floor Conference Room (L202)
- Oct32pm - 3:30pmiPlan: Academic PlanningSwem Library, Learning Center, 1st FloorThis presentation will provide undergraduate students with lessons and practice on creating an academic plan. Academic Advising staff will be on hand to answer student questions and provide a general review of individual plans.
- Oct34:15pm - 5:05pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Kaylie. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Oct34:15pm - 5:15pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Rory & Erin.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Oct35pm - 7pmTwo Truths and a Lie: Summer Sketchbook Project at Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryTwo Truths and a Lie Summer Sketchbook Project Oct 3 - 17, 2013 Reception: Th, Oct 3 from 5 - 7p Andrews Gallery
- Oct35:30pm - 6:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Justine. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Oct35:30pm - 6:30pmCross Training Series: Tough Mudder TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioClass meets Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the Multipurpose Studio. Series runs from 10/1 - 10/17 (No class on 10/15).
- Oct36pmKPMG PreNightThe CrustKPMG invites all students who are interviewing with the company on October 4 to their PreNight at The Crust.
- Oct36:45pm - 7:35pmHavana Nights ZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Rory & Courtney
- Oct36:45pm - 7:35pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Jill.
- Oct37pmPoor Kids Documentary ScreeningTyler Hall, Room 201Poor Kids, a PBS Frontline documentary, asks what poverty means to American children. 13+ million American children and 15 percent of Virginia children live below the poverty threshold.
- Oct37pm - 8pmCompass: Using the MBTI for Academic & Career DecisionsCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BFreshmen & Sophomores, RSVP for this workshop to take the MBTI and learn how your personality traits and strengths can inform major and career choices.
- Oct37pm - 9pmClimbing Wall Belay CertificationStudent Recreation Center, Climbing WallJoin TAP for a two hour training course that provides you with the fundamental skills of belay! Register at the Climbing Wall, classes will be held Tuesdays & Thursdays 7-9 p.m. Two participants must be present so bring a friend!
- Oct37:45pm - 9pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Oct38pm - 10pmDancing at LughnasaPhi Beta Kappa Memorial HallDancing at Lughnasa by Brian Friel
- Sep302pm-Oct45pm2013 Summer Research ShowcaseBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Students who received summer research scholarships from the Charles Center will present their work during the week of September 30-October 4.
- Sep10-Oct10W&M Mason School of Business's GMAT Prep Course Begins TodayMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Sep2-Oct7Intramural Sports Officials TrainingStudent Recreation CenterBecome an intramural sports official!
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary