Wednesday, October 30th
- Oct307am - 8amSmall Group Training: Real Women Lift WeightsStudent Recreation CenterCheck out W&M's NEW Small Group Training Program! Join one of our certified instructors or trainers in a series designed to meet your specialized fitness goals or interests!
- Oct307:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Jill. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Oct308:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Oct3012pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Jenny & Beth.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Oct3012pm - 1pmFisheries Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Watermen's Hall, Classroom A/BVIMS Professor John Hoenig. "Sharks - they're just fish"
- Oct303:30pmTo Dissolve the People: Global Security in an Insecure AgeTucker Hall, 127AReves Hall Coffee Hour lecture by Larry Wilkerson, Distinguished Adjunct Professor of Government and Public Policy.
- Oct304pm - 6pmWorkshop on Immigration and LawSwem Library, Ford ClassroomProf. Angela Banks, William & Mary Law School, will discuss immigration enforcement, the DREAM act and the issue of racial profiling.
- Oct304:15pm - 5:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Joanna and Terrence. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Oct304:15pm - 5:15pmSmall Group Training: TRX Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioThis series runs from Oct. 23 to Nov. 6 and meets every Mon. & Wed. from 4:15 to 5:15pm. Join one of our certified instructors or trainers in a series designed to meet your specialized fitness goals or interests! Sign up at the Rec Center front desk.
- Oct305pm - 6pmJanuary DC & NYC Trips Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomLearn more about the three trips the Cohen Career Center takes each January during winter break!
- Oct305pm - 6:15pmHazing Prevention Webinar 2: "Students Leading Change"Student Recreation Center, Conference RoomThe Hazing Prevention Coalition is offering a series of webinars to promote education and awareness on hazing prevention. Come learn with us how to make W&M a "home without hazing."
- Oct305:30pm - 5:50pmPower PilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ally H.
- Oct305:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Morgan. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Oct306pm - 7pmCompass: Basics of InterviewingCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomFreshmen & Sophomores, whether preparing for a scheduled interview or not, you can begin prepping yourself for the interview success.
- Oct306pm - 7pmFocus ON: Boren ScholarshipsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Boren Scholarships fund study abroad in countries underrepresented in study abroad. Undergraduates in all classes - including seniors - are encouraged to attend.
- Oct306pm - 7pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kim. Otherwise known as "Freestyle Step", this is a high-intensity workout using an adjustable platform with simple basic footwork. A fun and effective workout for all fitness levels!
- Oct306:30pm - 7:30pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kendall. A combination of two of our most popular classes: Yoga and Pilates!
- Oct307pm[AMP] "The 11th Hour" Documentary ScreeningSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumAMP Sustainability & Diversity presents a FREE screening of: "The 11th Hour" documentary!
- Oct307:15pm - 8:15pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Paul and Emily.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Oct308:30pm - 9:30pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Sarah.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary