Thursday, October 31st
- Oct317am - 8amBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ally G. & Andrew.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Oct318:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Alana.
- Oct319amPi Delta Phi petit dejeuner a' la francaiseDaily GrindPi Delta Phi, the French Honor Society, invites its members to its second monthly petit dejeuner francais, serving (spooky!) croissants and pains au chocolat at the Grind on October 31, 9am.
- Oct3112pmInternational Affairs Graduate School Information SessionCohen Career CenterCome to an information session on graduate degrees in International Affairs! Columbia University, Georgetown University, Johns Hopkins University, Princeton University and Tufts University will discuss their graduate international affairs programs.
- Oct3112pm - 12:45pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Elizabeth.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Oct3112pm - 12:50pmPhy Sci Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom 326Julia Moriarty and Justin Birchler, VIMS Physical Sciences Department; Title TBA
- Oct312pm - 3:30pmiDeclare: Declaring is a Major DecisionSwem Library, Ford Classroom, Ground FloorDeclaring a major can be a difficult journey. This workshop, led by Academic Advising staff, will help students learn more information about deciding on a major, navigating the declaration process, and identifying an in-major faculty advisor.
- Oct313:30pm - 4:30pmTime Management WorkshopCampus Center, Room 107Workshop to learn about time management strategies - students will create their own study plans in a group setting.
- Oct314pm - 5pmUniversity of Edinburgh Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation Room
- Oct314:15pm - 5:05pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Kaylie. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Oct314:15pm - 5:15pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Rory & Erin.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Oct315:30pm - 6:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Justine. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Oct315:30pm - 6:30pmCross Training Series: H. I. I. T.Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioThis class meets Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:30pm to 6:30pm in the Multipurpose Studio. The series runs from 10/22 - 11/5.
- Oct316:45pm - 7:35pmHavana Nights ZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Rory & Courtney
- Oct316:45pm - 7:35pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Jill.
- Oct317pm - 9pmClimbing Wall Belay CertificationStudent Recreation Center, Climbing WallJoin TAP for a two hour training course that provides you with the fundamental skills of belay! Register at the Climbing Wall, classes will be held Tuesdays & Thursdays 7-9 p.m. Two participants must be present so bring a friend!
- Oct317:45pm - 9pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Oct318pm - 10pmChamber Winds Ensemble performs in DANCEVENTPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallA collaboration between the William & Mary Chamber Winds and the student performers from the William & Mary Department of Theatre, Speech and Dance featuring the music from Igor Stravinsky's "Historie du Soldat."
- Oct318pm - 10pmDANCEVENTPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallChoreography by W&M Dance faculty Joan Gavaler, Leah Glenn, and Denise Damon Wade. Performed by Orchesis dance company. This concert will also feature a reconstruction of THE WORD, a piece by world-renowned modern dance pioneer Paul Taylor.
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary