Saturday, October 5th
- Oct5All dayMen's Tennis vs. Main DrawTulsa, Okla.
- Oct56:30am - 7:30pmBranch Out Regional Trip Creating Pathways Out of Domestic ViolenceOff-CampusDomestic violence doesn't affect the people being abused - it affects the people that depend on them and interact with them as well.
- Oct59am - 12pmFlex MBA Interactive Information SessionWilliam & Mary Peninsula CenterLearn how to earn an MBA without interrupting your career.
- Oct59am - 6pmAAAI Phase 1 Pilates CertificationStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioLearn the core moves of Pilates and how to put them together in a class format.
- Oct511:15am - 12:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristin and Emily. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Oct512:30pm - 1:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Rory & Friends.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Oct52pm - 5pm[AMP] OktoberfestSorority CourtBring your friends for an afternoon filled with German-themed music, dancing and food.
- Oct53pm - 5pmLearn to Stand Up PaddleboardOff-Campus, Lake MatoakaEver wanted to try Stand Up Paddleboarding? Well here's your chance to learn how in a safe and fun environment.
- Oct53pm - 5:30pmHCWM presents Girl RisingTyler Hall, Room 102Her Campus W&M screens the award-winning documentary Girl Rising, free to the public.
- Oct54pm[AMP] Despicable Me 2Sadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumJoin AMP for a fun-filled weekend of minions and villains! For our monthly Blockbuster event, we will be showing "Despicable Me 2" in the Commonwealth Auditorium.
- Oct57pm[AMP] Despicable Me 2Sadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumJoin AMP for a fun-filled weekend of minions and villains! For our monthly Blockbuster event, we will be showing "Despicable Me 2" in the Commonwealth Auditorium.
- Oct58pm - 10pmDancing at LughnasaPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallDancing at Lughnasa by Brian Friel
- Oct59pm-Oct612amGreek Formal 2013Sadler Center, Chesapeake ABC
- Oct3-Oct17Two Truths and a Lie: Summer Sketchbook Project at Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryTwo Truths and a Lie Summer Sketchbook Project Oct 3 - 17, 2013 Reception: Th, Oct 3 from 5 - 7p
- Sep10-Oct10W&M Mason School of Business's GMAT Prep Course Begins TodayAlan B. Miller Hall
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Sep2-Oct7Intramural Sports Officials TrainingStudent Recreation CenterBecome an intramural sports official!
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary