Tuesday, October 8th
- Oct87am - 8amBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Erin & Rory.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Oct88:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Courtney.
- Oct812pm - 12:45pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Elizabeth.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Oct812:30pm - 1:30pmChristie's Education Information SessionSadler Center, Chesapeake B
- Oct81pm - 1:45pmBasic RefWorks WorkshopsSwem Library, Learning Center (1st floor)Want to learn how to capture citations for journal articles, books, and more....and then format them for your research paper's list of references?
- Oct81pm - 3pmJobs in Academia Workshop for Graduate Students Focusing in the HumanitiesCohen Career CenterPlease join us for a workshop focusing on Jobs in Academia for Graduate Students focusing in the Humanities.
- Oct81:15pm - 1:45pmRelaxation SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 24030-Minute Relaxation Session. No appointment necessary.
- Oct82pm - 3pmPreparing for the International Teaching Job Search and Recruitment Fairs webinarSadler Center, Tidewater B
- Oct83pm - 5pmJobs in Academia Workshop for Graduate Students Focusing in the SciencesCohen Career CenterPlease join us for a workshop focusing on Jobs in Academia for Graduate Students focusing in the Sciences.
- Oct84pm - 5pmHillger-Roberts-Kranbuehl Chemistry SeminarISC2 (Rogers Hall), Room 1127Robert Williams, Colorado State University presents "Enantiomeric Natural Products: Biosynthetic, Synthetic and Genetic Revelations" Special Tuesday 4 p.m. Seminar
- Oct84:15pm - 5:05pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Abby. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Oct84:15pm - 5:15pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Andrew & Ally G.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Oct85pm - 6:15pmInfo Session for Cambridge Summer ProgramTucker Hall, Room 111Learn more about the William & Mary summer program in Cambridge, England!
- Oct85:30pm - 6:20pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioWith Joanna. Zumba fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system that will get you hooked! Come try out this total body cardio and toning workout that is more fun than it is work! Join the party!
- Oct85:30pm - 6:30pmCross Training Series: Tough Mudder TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioClass meets Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the Multipurpose Studio. Series runs from 10/1 - 10/17 (No class on 10/15).
- Oct86pm - 11:30pm2013 McGlothlin Leadership ForumMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)Join the Mason School of Business and the William & Mary Law School for the McGlothlin Leadership Forum, October 8 - 10, 2013.
- Oct86:30pm - 7:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristin and Emily. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Oct86:45pm - 7:35pmClub SpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Ally H.
- Oct87pm[AMP] Golden Dragon AcrobatsPhi Beta Kappa Memorial HallGolden Dragon Acrobats is currently the premier Chinese acrobatic touring company in the U.S.--come see them live at PBK Hall!
- Oct87pm - 9pmClimbing Wall Belay CertificationStudent Recreation Center, Climbing WallJoin TAP for a two hour training course that provides you with the fundamental skills of belay! Register at the Climbing Wall, classes will be held Tuesdays & Thursdays 7-9 p.m. Two participants must be present so bring a friend!
- Oct87:45pm - 8:45pmPower YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Sarah.
- Oct3-Oct17Two Truths and a Lie: Summer Sketchbook Project at Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryTwo Truths and a Lie Summer Sketchbook Project Oct 3 - 17, 2013 Reception: Th, Oct 3 from 5 - 7p
- Sep10-Oct10W&M Mason School of Business's GMAT Prep Course Begins TodayMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary