Friday, November 1st
- Nov112am - 11:59pmGreen Shirt FridaysEvery Friday Tribe Athletics encourages all students, faculty and staff to wear green to boost Tribe Pride!
- Nov1All dayMen's Tennis vs. First Day at UNC InvitationalChapel Hill, N.C.
- Nov1-Nov30Hot Stones Complementary with 90 Minute MassagesStudent Recreation CenterThrough November, enjoy Hot Stones added for Free to any 90 Minute Massage Session.
- Nov18:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Nov110am - 5pmThe Good, The Bad, and The Unknown: Effects of Immigration ReformLaw SchoolCome listen to varying perspectives of the current immigration system and possible implications of comprehensive immigration reform.
- Nov111am - 12pmAfricana Studies-Reves Center Lecture by Fahad BisharaMorton Hall, Room 314Please join Africana Studies for the Africana Studies-Reves Center lecture by Fahad Bishara, Dept. of History, entitled, "The Most Enduring Obligation: Debt, Personhood, and Political Economy in Omani East Africa, c. 1800 - 1860."
- Nov112pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Jenny & Beth.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Nov112pm - 1pmMaking Your Life Meaningful: A Search for VocationBlow Memorial Hall, LoungeWondering how to make your life meaningful?
- Nov112pm - 1:30pmProfessor Dave SmithAlan B. Miller Hall, Miller 3059Ray Dein Professor & Deloitte Scholar, University of Nebraska
- Nov12pmMen's Swimming vs. Day One vs DelawareHarrisonburg, Va.
- Nov12pmMen's Swimming vs. Day One vs UNCWHarrisonburg, Va.
- Nov12pmWomen's Swimming vs. Day One at James MadisonHarrisonburg, Va.
- Nov12pmWomen's Swimming vs. Day One vs DelawareHarrisonburg, Va.
- Nov12pmWomen's Swimming vs. Day One vs UNCWHarrisonburg, Va.
- Nov13pmComputer Science ColloquiumMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020Is it Possible to Build a Yelp or Wikipedia for Foreign Aid Projects? Brad Parks and Michael Tierney, AidData Center, William and Mary
- Nov13pm - 4pmChemistry Fall SeminarISC2 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1127Jillian Dempsey, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill presents "New Approaches to Probing Charge Transport Pathways in Solar Fuel Production Schemes"
- Nov13pm - 4pmDeloitte Consulting Case Competition KickoffCohen Career CenterJoin representatives from Deloitte Consulting at the Career Center to kick off this year's case competition. Come learn about the company and the competition!
- Nov14pmBiology Seminar: Kathryn Tifft (Johns Hopkins University)Andrews Hall, Room 101"The Adventures of Transitioning from a Traditional Lecture to a more student-centered class"
- Nov14:15pm - 5:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Morgan and Terrence. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Nov14:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Ally G. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Nov14:30pm - 7pmFete de la RechercheWashington Hall, Room 201The French & Francophone Studies Program announces its fourth annual student research conference: Fete de la Recherche, November 1, 2013.
- Nov15:30pm - 6:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Paul and Terry.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Nov16pmField Hockey vs. NortheasternWILLIAMSBURG
- Nov17pmVolleyball vs. NortheasternWILLIAMSBURG
- Nov17pm - 10pmBarn DanceSadler Center, Tidewater A & BCCM's annual Fall Barn Dance. Admission is free! Live Band! Snacks and drinks provided!
- Nov17:30pmEwell Concert Series: Yoonie Han, PianistEwell Hall, Ewell Recital HallAdmission is free for everyone.
- Nov18pm - 10pmChamber Winds Ensemble performs in DANCEVENTPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallA collaboration between the William & Mary Chamber Winds and the student performers from the William & Mary Department of Theatre, Speech and Dance featuring the music from Igor Stravinsky's "Historie du Soldat."
- Nov18pm - 10pmDANCEVENTPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallChoreography by W&M Dance faculty Joan Gavaler, Leah Glenn and Denise Damon Wade. Performed by Orchesis dance company. This concert will also feature a reconstruction of THE WORD, a piece by world-renowned modern dance pioneer Paul Taylor.
- Nov19pm-Nov21amZombie ApocalypseCampus CenterThe annual invasion of zombies in the Campus Center needs you and your friends to come defeat the zombies and save W&M! High pressure, high adrenaline, high stakes.
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary