Sunday, November 10th
- Nov10All dayMen's Tennis vs. Third Day at Tribe InvitationalWILLIAMSBURG (MNTC)
- Nov10All dayWomen's Tennis vs. Fourth Day at ITA National IndoorsFlushing, N.Y.
- Nov10All dayWomen's Tennis vs. Third Day at Kitty Harrison InvitationalChapel Hill, N.C.
- Nov1010am - 2pmYoga Day HikeOff-Campus, TBDEnjoy the fall foliage while we hike to a beautiful wild spot and get our Yoga on!
- Nov101pmWomen's Soccer vs. CAA FinalsHarrisonburg, Va.
- Nov102pm - 5pm[AMP] Paint Your Own PotterySadler Center, Tidewater ABJoin AMP and paint your own mug, plate or Christmas ornament for just $5.
- Nov104pm - 5:15pmVinyasa YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Maren.
- Nov104:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Abby. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Nov105:30pm - 6:20pmCardio Hip HopStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Anna & Alana.
- Nov105:30pm - 6:20pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Ally H.
- Nov106:30pm - 7:30pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Anna & Alana. A combination of two of our most popular classes: Yoga and Pilates!
- Nov8-Nov18Chinese Paper-Cut Art ExhibitionSadler Center, Lounge area of the second floorCome and view the New-Realism style paper-cut artworks that integrate traditional Chinese techniques with Western painting.
- Nov1-Nov30Hot Stones Complementary with 90 Minute MassagesStudent Recreation CenterThrough November, enjoy Hot Stones added for Free to any 90 Minute Massage Session.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary