Tuesday, November 12th
- Nov127am - 8amBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Erin & Rory.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Nov129am - 4pmTIAA CounselingSadler Center, Colony Room
- Nov1211am - 12pmFantastic Finals!Campus Center, Room 107Learn how to organize review groups, study efficiently, and prepare to ace those three-hour exams!
- Nov1212pm - 12:45pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Elizabeth.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Nov1212pm - 1:30pmPersonal Finance 101Sadler Center, James RoomBaffled by budgets? Wondering where all of your money goes? Concerned about saving for retirement or your children's college education? Come, learn how to make your money work for you. Mike Stump will be the presenter. Q&A is part of this session.
- Nov1212:50pm - 1:55pmElection Law War StoriesLaw School, Room 127Ben Ginsberg, recognized as one of the most influential election law attorneys, Patton Boggs attorney, and William & Mary Election Law Program Advisory Board member, will deliver a lecture about his experiences as an election law attorney.
- Nov121pm - 1:50pmLunch with Susan Smith BlakelyLaw School, Faculty Conference RoomAuthor of "Friends at the Bar"
- Nov121:15pm - 1:45pmRelaxation SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 24030-Minute Relaxation Session. No appointment necessary.
- Nov122pm - 3:15pmHazing Prevention Webinar 5: "There is No Hazing in Team: Why Hazing is Antithetical to Team Sports"Student Recreation Center, Conference RoomThe Hazing Prevention Coalition is offering a series of webinars to promote education and awareness on hazing prevention. Come learn with us how to make W&M a "home without hazing."
- Nov124pm2014-2015 Student Activities Fee Budget Workshop (final workshop)Campus Center, Little TheatreMandatory Pre-Budget Workshop for studemt organizations applying for Student Fee Funding for 2014-2015.
- Nov124pmTheory SeminarSmall Hall, Room 122Max Hansen, University of Washington, Title of Talk: Three particles in a box: Mapping the finite-volume spectrum to the S-matrix
- Nov124:15pm - 5:05pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Abby. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Nov124:15pm - 5:15pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Andrew & Ally G.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Nov125pm - 6pmInfo Session for Potsdam Summer ProgramWashington Hall, Room 315Learn more about the William & Mary summer program in Potsdam, Germany!
- Nov125:30pm - 6:20pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioWith Joanna. Zumba fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system that will get you hooked! Come try out this total body cardio and toning workout that is more fun than it is work! Join the party!
- Nov125:30pm - 6:30pmCross Training Series: TRX Cross TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioThis class meets Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:30pm to 6:30pm in the Multipurpose Studio. The series runs from 11/7 - 11/21.
- Nov125:30pm - 6:30pmDating Relationships Workshop: Breaking UpSadler Center, York Room
- Nov126pm - 7pmColgate Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation Room
- Nov126:30pm - 7:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristin and Emily. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Nov126:45pm - 7:35pmClub SpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Ally H.
- Nov127pmMen's Basketball vs. LIBERTYWILLIAMSBURG
- Nov127:45pm - 8:45pmPower YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Sarah.
- Nov8-Nov18Chinese Paper-Cut Art ExhibitionSadler Center, Lounge area of the second floorCome and view the New-Realism style paper-cut artworks that integrate traditional Chinese techniques with Western painting.
- Nov1-Nov30Hot Stones Complementary with 90 Minute MassagesStudent Recreation CenterThrough November, enjoy Hot Stones added for Free to any 90 Minute Massage Session.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary