Wednesday, November 13th
- Nov137am - 8amSmall Group Training: Real Women Lift WeightsStudent Recreation CenterCheck out W&M's NEW Small Group Training Program! Join one of our certified instructors or trainers in a 5-class series designed to meet your specialized fitness goals or interests!
- Nov137:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Jill. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Nov1311am - 1pmW&M Summer Study Abroad Open HouseSadler Center, Tidewater AJoin the Global Education Office in celebrating International Education Week & the Summer 2014 application launch! Find out about each W&M summer program, speak with former students and learn about scholarship opportunities! Lunch will be provided!
- Nov1312pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Jenny & Beth.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Nov1312pm - 1pmFisheries Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Watermen's Hall, Classroom A/BFisheries seminar by Jan McDowell titled, "Why Cownose Rays are Interesting."
- Nov1312pm - 1pmNational Institute of Standards and Technology Information SessionCohen Career Center
- Nov1312:50pm - 2pmProf. William Jacobson discusses Zimmerman trialLaw School, Room 124Prof. Jacobson (Cornell Law; blogs at Legal Insurrection) will discuss the George Zimmerman - Trayvon Martin trial, including the media coverage and miscoverage of the facts and law.
- Nov131pm - 1:45pmRefWorks WorkshopSwem Library, Learning CenterSwem Library will be hosting a workshop on RefWorks. Learn how to capture citations from our journal databases and library catalog, export them to RefWorks, and create your list of references formatted in appropriate bibliographic style.
- Nov131pm - 3pmFirst-Hand Advice for Studying AbroadSwem LibraryCome meet with advisors from the Global Education Program Office to discuss your Study Abroad options and see what you have been missing!
- Nov132pm - 7pmInaugural Jean Taylor Memorial Blood DriveAlumni HouseVirginia Blood Services Blood Drive Wednesday, November 13 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM Alumni House
- Nov134pm - 5pmIntegrating your International ExperienceCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomLearn how to integrate your international & study abroad experience into your future career
- Nov134pm - 6pmFaculty Research TalkSwem Library, Ford ClassroomDr. Charity Hudley will talk about her research on language and culture in Virginia Schools and her new book: We Do Language: English Language Variation in Secondary English Classrooms.
- Nov134:15pm - 5:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Joanna and Terrence. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Nov134:15pm - 5:15pmSmall Group Training: TRX Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioSeries runs from Nov. 11 to Nov. 25 and meets Mon/Wed 4:15-5:15pm. Join one of our certified instructors or trainers in a 5-class series designed to meet your specialized fitness goals or interests! Sign up at the Rec Center front desk.
- Nov135:30pm - 5:50pmPower PilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ally H.
- Nov135:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Morgan. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Nov136pm - 7pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kim. Otherwise known as "Freestyle Step", this is a high-intensity workout using an adjustable platform with simple basic footwork. A fun and effective workout for all fitness levels!
- Nov136:30pm - 7:30pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kendall. A combination of two of our most popular classes: Yoga and Pilates!
- Nov137pm - 8:30pmMarketing the Greek Life ExperienceCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomHear from a panel of Greek alums about how to market your Greek Life leadership skills and experiences in a professional setting.
- Nov137pm - 8:30pmPerfect PartyHouse 670An educational event to learn about what it takes to host or attend a BYOB event.
- Nov137:15pm - 8:15pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Paul and Emily.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Nov138:30pm - 9:30pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Sarah.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Nov8-Nov18Chinese Paper-Cut Art ExhibitionSadler Center, Lounge area of the second floorCome and view the New-Realism style paper-cut artworks that integrate traditional Chinese techniques with Western painting.
- Nov1-Nov30Hot Stones Complementary with 90 Minute MassagesStudent Recreation CenterThrough November, enjoy Hot Stones added for Free to any 90 Minute Massage Session.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary