Thursday, November 14th
- Nov147am - 8amBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ally G. & Andrew.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Nov148:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Alana.
- Nov148:30am - 10amPPFA General MeetingSadler Center, Chesapeake B&CAll professional employees are encouraged to attend the general meeting. Coffee and pastries will be served.
- Nov1412pm - 12:45pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Elizabeth.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Nov1412pm - 12:50pmPhy Sci Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom 326Carl Friedrichs, VIMS Physical Sciences Department; Title TBA
- Nov1412pm - 1pmWMSURE Faculty Workshop: Broadening Participation/Broader Impacts Grants WorkshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Faculty Only. Learn and share ideas on how to maximize your broadening participation/broader impact sections of grant proposals.
- Nov141pm - 1:45pmRefWorks WorkshopSwem Library, Learning CenterSwem Library will be hosting a workshop on RefWorks. Learn how to capture citations from our journal databases and library catalog, export them to RefWorks, and create your list of references formatted in appropriate bibliographic style.
- Nov143:30pm - 4:30pmFantastic Finals!Campus Center, Room 107Learn how to organize review groups, study efficiently, and prepare to ace those three-hour exams!
- Nov144pmMen's Soccer vs. vs UNCWPhiladelphia, Pa.
- Nov144:15pm - 5:05pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Kaylie. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Nov144:15pm - 5:15pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Rory & Erin.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Nov145pm - 8pmPRADA Information SessionMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Room 1082Come learn about exciting opportunities at PRADA!
- Nov145pm - 8pmUVA & W&M Alumni Career FairOff-Campus, Arlington, VA
- Nov145:30pm - 6:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Justine. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Nov145:30pm - 6:30pmCross Training Series: TRX Cross TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioThis class meets Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:30pm to 6:30pm in the Multipurpose Studio. The series runs from 11/7 - 11/21.
- Nov145:30pm - 7:30pmDeloitte Consulting Project Spotlight PresentationCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomDo you want to make an IMPACT? Come learn about a few of the diverse Government mission areas in which Deloitte Consulting is making an impact.
- Nov146pm - 8pmWomen and ProfessionalismSadler Center, Tidewater BSpecial guest NCLR's Director of Marketing, Jessica Mayorga, will be presenting on Women and Professionalism. Come join the ladies of SIA for dinner followed by the presentation. Business attire required. Supported by the Center for Student Diversity.
- Nov146:30pm - 8:30pmConstitutional ConversationsWilliamsburg LibraryConstitutional Conversations is the award-winning seven-month long examination of our nation's founding document.
- Nov146:45pm - 7:35pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Jill.
- Nov147:45pm - 9pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Nov148pmGallery Players Fall ConcertBruton Parish ChurchThe Gallery Players, a conductor-less chamber ensemble comprised of 16 string musicians and 1 clarinetist will be performing Vivaldi's Concerto alla Rustica, Brahms Clarinet Quintet, and Rounds for String Orchestra by David Diamond.
- Nov148pmMen's Basketball vs. at Wichita StateWichita, Kan.
- Nov8-Nov18Chinese Paper-Cut Art ExhibitionSadler Center, Lounge area of the second floorCome and view the New-Realism style paper-cut artworks that integrate traditional Chinese techniques with Western painting.
- Nov1-Nov30Hot Stones Complementary with 90 Minute MassagesStudent Recreation CenterThrough November, enjoy Hot Stones added for Free to any 90 Minute Massage Session.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary