Friday, November 15th
- Nov15All day
- Nov158:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Nov159am-Nov176pmElizabeths Furnace ClimbingOff-Campus, Jefferson National Forest, VAJoin TAP as we travel up to the Jefferson National Forest for a day of epic rock Climbing. We will camp at a nearby campground and return the next morning.
- Nov1511am - 12pmFantastic Finals!Campus Center, Room 107Learn how to organize review groups, study efficiently, and prepare to ace those three-hour exams!
- Nov1512pmMen's Cross Country vs. NCAA Southeast Regional Cross Country ChampionshipsCharlottesville, Va.
- Nov1512pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Jenny & Beth.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Nov1512pm - 1pmAfton Chemical Information SessionCohen Career Center
- Nov1512pm - 1pmRegistration Advice for StudentsSwem Library, Learning Center, 1st FloorThis workshop is available for students who need help registering for classes or registering for enough classes to achieve full-time student status.
- Nov152pm - 3pmMathematics Colloquium: Yuan Lou, Ohio State UniversityJones Hall, Room 301Title: Evolution of dispersal in heterogeneous environments
- Nov153pm - 4pmChemistry Fall SeminarISC2 (Rogers Hall), Room 1127Victor Ryzhov, Northern Illinois University presents "Structure and Reactivity of Peptide Radical Ions Studied by Ion Spectroscopy and Ion-Molecule Reactions"
- Nov153pm - 4pmCompass: Going to Grad SchoolCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BFreshmen & Sophomores, come to this workshop to learn about the different types of graduate programs, how to research them, basic information about admissions testing and the application process.
- Nov153pm - 4pmComputational Topology for Modeling & VisualizationJones Hall, Room 301Mathematics Colloquium: Ji Li, University of Connecticut
- Nov153:30pm - 5:30pmColloquium: Jamie Dreier (Brown)James Blair Hall, Room 205Professor Jamie Dreier will give a colloquium talk to the philosophy department on Nov. 15 at 3:30 p.m. in James Blair Hall 205.
- Nov154pmBiology Seminar: Michael Steele (Wilkes University)Washington Hall, Room 201"In a Nutshell: Animal-mediated Dispersal of the Oaks"
- Nov154pm - 5pmPhysics ColloquiumSmall Hall, Room 122John Howell, University of Rochester, Title of Talk: Entropy, Information and Compressive Sensing in the Quantum Domain
- Nov154:15pm - 5:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Morgan and Terrence. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Nov154:30pmEqualityWM MeetingCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomWe are pleased to announce the next EqualityWM meeting. Our guest speaker is Rev. Kellie Rupard-Schorr, formerly of Williamsburg AIDS Network. In addition we will cover some standard business and then retire to The Crust around 6 PM.
- Nov154:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Ally G. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Nov155:30pm - 6:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Paul and Terry.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Nov157pmVolleyball vs. at HofstraHempstead, N.Y.
- Nov157pmWomen's Basketball vs. at East CarolinaGreenville, N.C.
- Nov158pmJazz Ensemble Fall ConcertKimball Theatre
- Nov8-Nov18Chinese Paper-Cut Art ExhibitionSadler Center, Lounge area of the second floorCome and view the New-Realism style paper-cut artworks that integrate traditional Chinese techniques with Western painting.
- Nov1-Nov30Hot Stones Complementary with 90 Minute MassagesStudent Recreation CenterThrough November, enjoy Hot Stones added for Free to any 90 Minute Massage Session.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary