Saturday, November 16th
- Nov16All dayField Hockey vs. NCAA First RoundCampus Sites
- Nov1611am - 11:50amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Andrew. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Nov1611:15am - 12:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristin and Emily. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Nov1612:30pm - 1:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Rory & Friends.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Nov161:30pmFootball vs. TowsonWilliamsburg, Va.
- Nov164pmMen's Soccer vs. at DrexelPhiladelphia, Pa.
- Nov164pmSenior Recital: Ethan Roday, baritoneWilliamsburg Presbyterian ChurchArt song recital by Ethan Roday, baritone with Judith Zwelling, piano.
- Nov167:30pmAppalachian Music Ensemble Fall ConcertEwell Hall, Recital HallLarge and small group performances by members of the Appalachian Music Ensemble under the direction of Tripp Johnson.
- Nov168pmBaroque Music on Baroque InstrumentsBruton Parish ChurchThis candlelight concert will feature the W&M Early Music Ensemble performing 18th-century chamber music in an 18th-century church. Directed by Professor Ruth Griffioen.
- Nov159am-Nov176pmElizabeths Furnace ClimbingOff-Campus, Jefferson National Forest, VAJoin TAP as we travel up to the Jefferson National Forest for a day of epic rock Climbing. We will camp at a nearby campground and return the next morning.
- Nov8-Nov18Chinese Paper-Cut Art ExhibitionSadler Center, Lounge area of the second floorCome and view the New-Realism style paper-cut artworks that integrate traditional Chinese techniques with Western painting.
- Nov1-Nov30Hot Stones Complementary with 90 Minute MassagesStudent Recreation CenterThrough November, enjoy Hot Stones added for Free to any 90 Minute Massage Session.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary