Monday, November 18th
- Nov187am - 8amSmall Group Training: Real Women Lift WeightsStudent Recreation CenterCheck out W&M's NEW Small Group Training Program! Join one of our certified instructors or trainers in a 5-class series designed to meet your specialized fitness goals or interests!
- Nov187:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Morgan. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Nov188:15am - 9:15amYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling. A combination of two of our most popular classes: Yoga and Pilates!
- Nov1811:15am - 11:45amMindfulness MeditationBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Learn to be in the present moment, reduce stress and anxiety, increase memory, and feel at peace.
- Nov1812pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Jenny & Beth.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Nov1812pm - 1pmFantastic Finals!Campus Center, Room 107Learn how to organize review groups, study efficiently, and prepare to ace those three-hour exams!
- Nov181pm - 2pmTai ChiSadler Center, Tidewater BPractice the art of Tai Chi, using slow, smooth body movements to achieve a state of relaxation of both body and mind. No appointment required.
- Nov182pm - 3pmMathematics Colloquium: Necibe Tuncer, University of TulsaJones Hall, Room 131Title: Finite Element Method on Evolving Surfaces
- Nov184:15pm - 5:15pmSmall Group Training: TRX Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioSeries runs from Nov. 11 to Nov. 25 and meets Mon/Wed 4:15-5:15pm. Join one of our certified instructors or trainers in a 5-class series designed to meet your specialized fitness goals or interests! Sign up at the Rec Center front desk.
- Nov184:15pm - 5:15pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kendall.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Nov185pm - 6pmGet Insider Perspectives on Peace Corps ServiceCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomCome hear stories from return volunteers in the Peace Corps. A chance to learn and ask questions!
- Nov185:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Kaylie. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Nov185:30pm - 6:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Terry & Emily.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Nov186:30pm - 7:20pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Maren.
- Nov186:45pm - 7:35pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioWith Anna. Zumba fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system that will get you hooked! Come try out this total body cardio and toning workout that is more fun than it is work! Join the party!
- Nov187:30pmStudents in PerformanceEwell Hall, Ewell Recital HallDepartment of Music student recital.
- Nov187:30pm - 8:30pm3-2-1Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Paul.
- Nov187:45pm - 8:05pmPower PilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Anna.
- Nov188pm - 9pm[AMP] Speaker: John PassacantandoSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumJoin AMP Sustainability & Diversity for a talk with John Passacantando, Former Executive Director of Greenpeace USA, the largest environmental organization in the world! His talk is entitled: "Fostering Change with Grace and Fierceness" Event is FREE!
- Nov188:30pm - 9:30pmCardio Dance PartyStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Alana.
- Nov8-Nov18Chinese Paper-Cut Art ExhibitionSadler Center, Lounge area of the second floorCome and view the New-Realism style paper-cut artworks that integrate traditional Chinese techniques with Western painting.
- Nov1-Nov30Hot Stones Complementary with 90 Minute MassagesStudent Recreation CenterThrough November, enjoy Hot Stones added for Free to any 90 Minute Massage Session.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary